the force awakens sucks

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
the force awakens sucks. Fuck Rey and her Mary Sue powers. How come she gets her powers in thirty minutes and it takes luke three fucking movies. Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever and that fucking bitch gets her powers in Thirty minutes. fuck you Jar Jar Abrams. and it's a copy of A New Hope, at least George Lucas made movies that were original. I like The Phantom Menace more than that shit stain called the Force Awakens.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
hm....

did you just watch this movie two years late...?

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
the force awakens sucks. Fuck Rey and her Mary Sue powers. How come she gets her powers in thirty minutes and it takes luke three fucking movies. Luke is the most powerful Jedi ever and that fucking bitch gets her powers in Thirty minutes. fuck you Jar Jar Abrams. and it's a copy of A New Hope, at least George Lucas made movies that were original. I like The Phantom Menace more than that shit stain called the Force Awakens.
KOTOR had better writing
[doublepost=1487209994][/doublepost]
hm....

did you just watch this movie two years late...?
No i just came to the realization that it sucks

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
KOTOR had better writing
[doublepost=1487209994][/doublepost]
No i just came to the realization that it sucks

Two years late?

It wasn't really story driven, more so action driven as it was pretty action packed. Rogue One is always gonna be Space Vietnam, though.

Hey, at least we get the Last Jedi this year, eh?

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

Nebulae
honestly would have preferred it if the main hero wasn't Rey, regardless of the amount of WE WUZ JEDI N SHIIIT memes that Finn spawned he's an arguably superior character cause he can't asspull powers and has actual flaws. Plus we never really get to delve too much into how similar Stormtrooper training is to Jedi training, and I'd rather he eventually learn to use the force than Rey but whatever.

Finn is the superior character and it would've been sick to see a non-force sensitive character fighting a Sith/Jedi cause if anything it proves that it's something that's possible, which we haven't seen since ORDER 66.

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
honestly would have preferred it if the main hero wasn't Rey, regardless of the amount of WE WUZ JEDI N SHIIIT memes that Finn spawned he's an arguably superior character cause he can't asspull powers and has actual flaws. Plus we never really get to delve too much into how similar Stormtrooper training is to Jedi training, and I'd rather he eventually learn to use the force than Rey but whatever.

Finn is the superior character and it would've been sick to see a non-force sensitive character fighting a Sith/Jedi cause if anything it proves that it's something that's possible, which we haven't seen since ORDER 66.

This character for me was far superior. I really do think the movie should of centered around this dream boat.

First-Order-Riot-Control-Stormtroopers-1536x864-397036155406.jpeg

Nebulae
This character for me was far superior. I really do think the movie should of centered around this dream boat.

First-Order-Riot-Control-Stormtroopers-1536x864-397036155406.jpeg

I mean all things considered troopers are more relateable characters than Jedi, they're basically what we'd all be if the SW universe was real, just a bunch of drafted midochlorianless losers who have to rely on wit and actual skill instead of asspull throw people to the other side of the room powers.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
force awaken was p good just the part that the :heyzeus: got himself a light saber and started fighting with a man who studied lightsabers and shit like that all of his life and then nearly loses sucked

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
force awaken was p good just the part that the :heyzeus: got himself a light saber and started fighting with a man who studied lightsabers and shit like that all of his life and then nearly loses sucked
kyle ron wasn't extensively trained in lightsaber combat

not to mention the fact that he took a gut shot from chewie's bowcaster and murdered his father

besides, kylo kicked finn's ass

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
kyle ron wasn't extensively trained in lightsaber combat

not to mention the fact that he took a gut shot from chewie's bowcaster and murdered his father

besides, kylo kicked finn's ass
true, it's just that i found it stupid that a guy who touches a lightsaber for the first time can hold off pretty well against a guy that does it all day