Mikey™

Neutrino
Nebulae
boxing-gloves-ken-powers.jpg

Twelve rounds to settle it.
As both fighters pause to savour it.
They call it the moment.
When time stands still.
To them its almost surreal but there can only be one outcome.
As both fighters are instinctively thinking...
Mano y mano!!
So come my rival!!
Come my friend!
Come...
Lets put our fists to the test!!
Let's see who's really the best?!
Come​

There comes a time in every fighters life where he is judged by his actions, where all your hard work comes into play, where all those hours of blood, sweat and tears meant something or not.

When you step into the most sacred place known to all fighters around the world then everything fades away. Only you and your rival exist. Then and only then will you be tested to see if you are man enough.

Even though he is your rival remember we are all brothers. I say to you my beloved brother, "let those who commit sacrilege against us or our sacred domain be... PUNISHED."

For they do not know the hardships we, endured in this life for we gave everything to become brothers of the ring. We endured all the challenges that were thrown at us by this world... and we are still standing!

So I say to you this my brother "let us not also get corrupted like the world around us because we are better than the common man."

They may mock us for who we are but... can they say that they bested all life's challenges?

No, they cannot. So who is really the fool?

They who stay arrogant die arrogant, so take pity on them for they do not understand what it takes to best life.

In every conflict that has taken place in history there has only been one winner.
One champion.

So I say to you this my dearest beloved brother.

"Lets put our fists to the test and see who's really the best come...".