The Hunt (Possible D&D Campaign)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

ba5db16c1d.png

"The town up north, Belledalr, is in trouble. The Dwarven Mayor, Khori, has asked you to find out what's been taking people in the night. The town can't send caravans out, food is dwindling, and a blizzard has hit the region, and doesn't seem to be giving any signs up letting up soon. Without help, it may become a ghost town. It is up to you to save them."

Yeah, so I came up with a little idea for a D&D campaign. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing it. If people wanna do it, I'll get to work on actually making a campaign.

Thoughts?

Reactions: List

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
Shit.. I'd love to! I'm rather new to DnD, Played a couple of games of pathfinder. If you'd have me, that'd be cool!

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Shit.. I'd love to! I'm rather new to DnD, Played a couple of games of pathfinder. If you'd have me, that'd be cool!

I'm considering playing LMoP with beginners and making the campaign during LMoP, since it's a beginner campaign.

I don't intend for TH to be a beginner campaign.

Maybe 5-10th level?

Reactions: List

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
Ahh, In that case I'll have to hold out from it. Perhaps when I've got a character that level.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ahh, In that case I'll have to hold out from it. Perhaps when I've got a character that level.

I wouldn't mind playing LMoP with people.

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
I'd like to!-- But do keep in mind I'm still new to it. There would likely have to be some teaching involved.

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
..Shows how much I know, honestly.

In a bad way. Too little. Euch.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
..Shows how much I know, honestly.

In a bad way. Too little. Euch.

As long as you can learn quickly (And can play at 7:30 UK time) then I don't mind.