The last Roleplay I joined.

Vendetta

Involuntary Celibate
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey guys. I was sitting here thinking about a few things. It has been rather recent that I have gotten back into HL2RP - however me getting back into this was a rather slow process. It did, however - begin with me starting on a roleplay server that can be found on counter strike global offensive.

I came here to write a rant about this server, that won't be mentioned. I don't believe it to be proper to name it. You can easily find what server it is though, as it is the only english speaking server I could find for CSGO that provided roleplay.

We will start with the fact that this type of roleplay is heavily based off of the HLDM RP gamemode. RDM is allowed. It is essentially a cops and robbers game at the core. But there are a few issues despite it being this simplified that I could go over.

1. Highly toxic administrative team ( They will ban you just for disagreeing with them, and will also do this just for trying to stand up for yourself when one of their friends cuss you out ) - This brings me to the next point.
2. Favoritism : If you aren't in the admins favor - you are in serious risk of a ban, for even the smallest offense.
3. EXTREMELY toxic community : Once one person doesn't like you, you can almost guarantee that there is no recourse. The whole community will hate you based off of hearsay, and not experience with you.
4. It is a younger audience, why is this bad? Well

If you asked why it's bad, it's not! Not at all. But you are essentially dealing with people who will throw a fit over the smallest of matters - making them all trivial. People who have not matured to fully appreciate what being an admin means.

Oh, and if you have a friend that has done something wrong - they will immediately believe that you have done something wrong as well. These people have given me a headache on multiple occasions.

That makes me very happy that I found this server.

Like I said, though. This server is easy to find. If I were you - and stumbled across this server on counter strike..Seriously, stay away. It's not at all worth it, and I can tell you from experience.

Reactions: List

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
so what you just described there fits this community aswell
alot of temper tantrum people on the forums and ingame