THE NEW ERA: TRUE BEGINNINGS - feedback.

Discussion in 'Feedback Section' started by Subeh, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Subeh

Subeh local car man
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And so the team returns home.

Without bloodshed, without injury or loss of life; they secured Trident their first new home.

Now, with Trident gaining its first foothold in the Alps, they can begin to rebuild an outpost once held by their predecessors.

There were many outcomes.

This one was the best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely great.

I appreciate everyone who took the time to attend, I admit I was nervous about my first event server event but it worked out better than I'd hoped.

Thank you to @Blue Wolf who played Benjamin and handled everything audio related, amplified the event tenfold.

Also thank you to @Appetite Ruining Kebab @Chezburger @Leather Clad Lad @Revanox @General Mario for playing event characters.

The next event will come in a few weeks, maybe less.

• nebulous nebulous x 18
  2. Deathwolf

Deathwolf Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    sorry i could not join to take screenshots i was out x

3. Yurrie

Yurrie Molecule
    HL2 RP Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    im so bumfuck tired i cant give any feedback but was good me like

4. MaelRadecs

MaelRadecs Best Damn ODST

Nebulae:
    Had a spectacular time honestly. Felt good to be out of the sewers again and the little bouts of passive we got were enjoyable and well-paced.

Also, giving the players a chance to avoid conflict and actually talk to the PMA forces and strike a deal was excellent, exactly the way I hoped it would go seeing as to how we're shifting towards a different view of resistance roleplay.

I give it a solid 8/10, keep it up and I'm eager for more.

• nebulous nebulous x 8
  5. Chezburger

Chezburger american idiot
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    not enough polar bears

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  6. Revanox

Revanox Nucleus

Nebulae:

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  7. Subeh

Subeh local car man

Nebulae:
    Thank you for recording; first time anyone's ever recorded one of my events lmao. It was nice to watch.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  8. Phil from MyPillow

Nebulae:
    It was nice for my first event-server experience. Had a good time . :grinning:

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  9. Antloin

Antloin Molecule

Nebulae:
    I had a great time, I really loved the atmosphere and the characters, especially the conscripts and how they wanted to survive, rather than just mindlessly serve. First time I've been in an event after a year or something lol. The builds were fantastic, and the music choice too (Watching from a video, my Chromium wasn't installed).

I am interested to see where this is going. Keep it up Subeh!

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  10. P I N K

P I N K Quark

Nebulae:
    I loved it.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  11. Tyrone

Tyrone DreadPirateRoberts approved

Nebulae:
    Fantastic debut Subeh. I learned some things I can use for my own events in the near future. Especially the pacing was top notch. Player freedom was considered.

Overall a fantastic job.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  12. Romeo

Romeo Atom

Nebulae:
    i liked it, passive events are the best events. seeing the floating mp7 every other second on the second map was funny at first and then quickly lost its luster- in case nobody knows, people can see what you have equipped even in observer.

can't judge the music since it wasn't working for me, had chromium installed. shrug.

the people that were picked were competent roleplayers for the most part. only iff i might have is towards the end when it became a bit of a clusterfuck of everybody trying to say their farewells.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  13. Tyrone

Tyrone DreadPirateRoberts approved

Nebulae:
    At least you got to hear the guitar music at the campsite right

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. echs dee

echs dee Electron

Nebulae:
  15. Subeh

Subeh local car man

Nebulae:
    That's the one thing I wasn't able to catch with a decent plan, I didn't expect everyone to want to run around and explore given pretty much everyone's seen Boreas but they did either way and I wasn't going to force them to stop.

It's just one of those side effects with utmost player freedom; there's no inbetween, either you give them freedom or you don't and being selective with it is as good as the latter. I don't want people umm'ing and uhh'ing over whether or not they'll have the freedom to do something, rather I - as the event creator - should be ready to cater to whatever it is they're doing.

I think the one thing we can agree on though is that when the event's over, the event's over - unless there was a pre-planned after session of PassiveRP, it's probably alright for me to just push it that extra way; at least that's consistent and everyone can expect it.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice