CJSYvKn.png

KQdH7BG.png

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

XMUjV7J.png

TRy0IHY.png

[doublepost=1553205169][/doublepost]User choice: How should I present the resistance forces? What style should they have?

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

.-. --- --. ..- . / ... .. --. -. .- .-..
heddNDu.png

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

rMweiul.png

I think the Half-Life community has forgotten what made HL2 so good in the first place and these are just my short thoughts on it.

There's a heavy feeling that the current gaming culture doesn't really understand what made Half-Life 2 what it was at the time, with many people often only viewing it with a sort of short glare while playing it; Not noticing the many details the game has to offer. And I think the music and sounds of Half-Life is what brings people like me and others together in what makes HL2 so good. It's why I use music along side my images, I want people to better understand the feeling I want the image to express and how they connect to the world of Half-Life 2.

Particle Ghost is the embodiment of the combines presence and everything that makes up the world of Half-Life 2. The Episodes and the music in them don't capture the same feeling in my opinion.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae