The UK police thread.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Any word on a potential grand inquiry into the sex slavery by grooming gangs committed by at least one police officer and council member?

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Do you lot actually have instruction to stop search everyone in trackies or is my town just stacked with cunts

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Do you lot actually have instruction to stop search everyone in trackies or is my town just stacked with cunts

We G.O.W.I.S.E.L.Y when stop-searching. But your town must just be fula' chavs pal.

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I come from this guys birthplace, its a culture.

Tell you what, had a lad the other day not far off from Devvo. Proper simple-like he was like Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men' but if he was a chav.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Tell you what, had a lad the other day not far off from Devvo. Proper simple-like he was like Lenny from 'Of Mice and Men' but if he was a chav.
I personally think they're fucking hilarious, i saw one off his nut dancing outside of a club after being turned away by a bouncer.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

not without valid reason this is one of the leading reasons pace was introduced after the brixton riots(stop/searching black people for no reason) same principle

Nebulae
I personally think they're fucking hilarious, i saw one off his nut dancing outside of a club after being turned away by a bouncer.
Police should be providing you with a receipt after a stop-and-search anyway detailing why they did it, who they are and shit.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
Police should be providing you with a receipt after a stop-and-search anyway detailing why they did it, who they are and shit.
1. Fuck me he's back?!
2. Its usually just a 'fuck he doesn't have a knife or drugs, goodbye' then they fuck off in their shitty unmarked peaugot

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae

We do. as part of G.O.W.I.S.E.L.Y., we always tell people we detain that they're entitled to a copy of the search, we generally E-Mail these now but we used to write stop-search receipts from paper notepad forms.

Strixz

The real OG
Nebulae
We do. as part of G.O.W.I.S.E.L.Y., we always tell people we detain that they're entitled to a copy of the search, we generally E-Mail these now but we used to write stop-search receipts from paper notepad forms.
I suppose you get the good ones and the bad ones though, same as any other profession. Some are cunts some are genuinely nice people.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
unironically know no one who has been offerred a reciept after being searched

police searches are the biggest scam to date

Reactions: List

Deleted member 5501

B A N N E D
Nebulae
I suppose you get the good ones and the bad ones though, same as any other profession. Some are cunts some are genuinely nice people.

unironically know no one who has been offerred a reciept after being searched

police searches are the biggest scam to date

I always ask when I stop-search someone, but they generally say, "nope, it's completely fine, don't need one."

If you spend a day with a cop, you'll notice that stop-searches occur quite often.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Stop and searches are a neighbourhood officers dream.

Everything a police officer does, has to be justified.