The UK police thread.

Slöth

TBL
Nebulae
Why do cops get shitty when you make eye contact with them? Recently got detained at an airport when I looked five cops in the eye, and one of them promptly took me to a room with a couple of dudes(criminal apparel) littered inside. The cops went through my shit, ID, and generally asked me annoying questions. Why?

It's called a stop and account.

It's within UK legislation that an officer can ask you questions. However, you're not required to answer them or remain with them. However, it is suggested you do this as refusal can lead to detainment under other legislative powers, such as Schedule 7 of the Terrorism act; which in all honesty, nullifies the stop and account. It allows anyone to detain anyone without any form of suspicion, although typically you need to be highlighted on their radar.

Looking at 5 police officers within an airport is similar to walking into a bank and looking at where all the cameras are. That's enough for you to be detained and questioned.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's called a stop and account.

It's within UK legislation that an officer can ask you questions. However, you're not required to answer them or remain with them. However, it is suggested you do this as refusal can lead to detainment under other legislative powers, such as Schedule 7 of the Terrorism act; which in all honesty, nullifies the stop and account. It allows anyone to detain anyone without any form of suspicion, although typically you need to be highlighted on their radar.

Looking at 5 police officers within an airport is similar to walking into a bank and looking at where all the cameras are. That's enough for you to be detained and questioned.
guh???

saying you can be detained for looking at armed authority figures is 1984 as fuck lmao

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
how

are you saying its not normal human behavior to see a fuck off big gang of cops and take a glance, its nothing like checking out the cameras in a bank

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
However, it is suggested you do this as refusal can lead to detainment under other legislative powers, such as Schedule 7 of the Terrorism act
Yes, because John C. Citizen on the street is clearly a common run of the mill domestic terrorist.

Jesus christ, and they call us a nanny state.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
surprised they allow cops in the airports
ain't they all being currently investigated?

chell

Proton
Nebulae

Welcome to my lair.

This is where I answer questions people have about UK police and law

I am training to become an instructor/tutor

ask me anything as it's good practice

stop adding me on steam and asking them

hello. why did no-one come or follow up when i called about 2 roadmen tryna break in thru my front door

do they jus not like me or are services really that stretched rn?