The Unknown Soldier

Discussion in 'Character Biographies' started by Clokr, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “Frankly, I can’t remember exactly why, or how I ended back up in this place. How long ago was it? Years? Decades? How much longer until my legs finally give out from underneath me? Maybe I should just try and live normally, for once... I’m tired of fighting now, please let me rest.”
    [​IMG]

RELATIONS

Natalya Fuchs - @Nya
    I know Nat personally. Frankly I can’t recall from exactly where or how we know each other, but we both know. But to me, she just feels... Different. We’re best of friends, yeah. But it feels weird, I continue to have visions of her. It’s like my brain is trying to tell me something. Is it what they call “love”? Or it just something else? But nonetheless. I’m more thankful for her then words can explain.

Col. Leonid Petrov - @char
    I had honestly hoped that I left him and my past behind in Korea. But here he fucking is... Back to haunt my dreams yet again, and he’s even more terrifying now too. I really hope I’m a good roleplayer, because I’m surprised he hasn’t figured out yet... Fuck I think I just jinxed myself.

[​IMG]

Memory Lane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Clokr, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 4, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 7
  2. rams

rams `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    fucking shithole

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    Mar 2, 1991
    02:21

“Another fucking night devoid of sleep, part of me tells me Eva cares. Meanwhile her actions tell me otherwise. What the hell am I to do? Do I just sit back for the ride and keep doing what I’ve been doing for... Like 12 years now? This shit is just stupid, I’ve just about fucking had it, mass graves, dead just casually resting in the streets, war crimes from all sides. I’m still looking over my shoulder. Waiting for that one Spetsnaz to slit my throat while I sleep. Am I still wanted? I still can’t escape my past, all those images of the dead... I’ve blown through all my cigarettes and cheap booze. Too poor to afford any more. Just got this fucking Tokarev with eight rounds. I’m starting to feel like making it seven now. But maybe not just yet, I’ll try to stick it, see how things go... Yeah, that’s stupid. I’ll go try that Kremlin night club soon when I get my pay. Maybe they got some cheap booze I can mooch off of. I’m going to try and get some sleep now, I’m seeing shit again. Assholes...”

#3 Clokr, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. Dallas

Dallas event guy

Nebulae:
    fair play i would rather be in occupied europe than plymouth anyday

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    Mar 10, 1991
    20:37

“About five days and nights, I count 8 hours sleep total. It’s really starting to get to me. Eva still doesn’t give much a shit. She keeps stealing the covers anyway... Why can’t I just turn back time and go back to Panama. At least that was somewhat enjoyable.”

“I feel like those Russian and German bastards are up to something, been aweful quiet recently. Maybe they’ve been busy with the FNGs. Or maybe they’re digging deeper graves for us... I’ve had a strange urge to get into a firefight recently, I don’t know why. Maybe I’ll go shit into someone’s helmet. Why of all people, is it that I’m thinking of that fucking one fucker I stabbed in Korea. As if I haven’t relived it enough, it’s like my brain is going through and picking shit out to remember at the worst times... I need a fucking smoke, and money... Fuck.”

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    Mar 18, 1992

“I’m really beginning to regret my decision to come to this fucking place. Soviets are fucking pissed, Stasi are refusing to feed us now too it seems. Insurgents are really beginning to look like a ripoff IRA with their terror attempts. And I’m starting to feel my body break down further with the lack of sleep, food, and proper clothes for winter... I’ve spent all my money on alcohol and cigarettes. And my damn nose is broken... Twice.”

“At least I’ve managed to find some friends. And a old one too. They’re managing to keep me afloat... I wouldn’t be able to fucking sink anyway. I’ve lost too much weight now. Thankfully I found myself a job as a farmer, just like home, I guess. Without the cattle and hogs... I’ve gave up my part time as a translator, I’m certain the Soviets would try and rip me limb to limb just for the hell of it. And the Stasi would arrest me for fucking sneezing... Fuck Frankfurt, fuck the Soviets, fuck the Stasi, and fuck everything. Fucking assholes.”

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]

You walk the shell scarred land of a long forgotten battle. One where two brave armies brandished their arms to fight for one of the final standing bastions for hope in Western Europe. It’s been a while since the fallen drew their final breath, their stiffened bodies removed from the ground, to hopefully give them their final wishes. The whole time, you stand uneasy. This feeling is foreign to you, the thought that where you now stood. Many a man and women stood and fell improperly without any final rights. While scouring the land, something seems to catch your eye. Like a smooth rock resting in the mud. You reach and pick it up. It appears to be a memory card from a camcorder. Upon seeing it, you get a dreadful feeling, as this must belong to one of the dead, or missing. Never to return home. But curiosity gets the best of you. You reach to your own. Spotting the card into its spot. Flipping through the collection of frozen memories. Finally, you reach the final entry. Titled simply, “To stubs.” After finding a nearby tree to lean up against, you sit yourself down. Pressing play.

The recording begins. In the background, you see many heavy vehicles. Belonging to a familiar force you remember seeing before. American... But before you can dive any deeper, a voice speaks through, distorted slightly from the video and background noise.

“This damn thing on yet?-.. Is it? Op, there we go.”

You can see someone move away from the camera, having set it down. Moving infront and kneeling. It takes a moment for the lens to focus on the man’s face.

[​IMG]

“Heya, stubs. It’s your brother, Tyler. You gettin’ tired yet? ‘Cause ah sure as hell am. TL seems to insist ah keep on fire night after night... Anyway, I ‘eard yer tour in Korea is about up. Ahm lookin’ forward to seein’ you again soon, brother. Momma said ya finally found the one, huh? Still can’ believe that. Lil ol’ stubs finally found himself a missy. And before Ty’ did. Ain’ very custom, yeah? I still ‘member when you’d brag and brag that you kissed tha Kingston’s girl. You an ah both know she did it out of pity.” chuckle “But honestly, ahm happy for ya, you deserve it brother. After all that shit you done been through. When yous get back ‘cross the crik. Give momma a kiss an’ a big ol’ hug for me, will ya? I look forward to ‘avin’ a strong ‘ne wit’ ye. Wit’ love, yer brother.”

You give a heavy sigh after the man reaches forward to stop the recording. Removing the card from its home and pocketing it. Many thoughts run through your head as you do, mainly being. “Who the hell is stubs?” After pushing yourself up with another sigh. You gaze over the land, deciding that’s enough for the day, you walk off. With the memories of another man in your pocket.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Mickee

Mickee Proton

Nebulae:
    Colter Wall is fucking amazing

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]
    4-16-1990
    REDACTED, Georgia, USA

A sound which clearly represents a recording beginning can be heard, along the sound of a chair scuffing against a hard surface
    “The hell is up with that thing? I better not be gettin’ a ART-15. I already to-“
    “Relax, Sergeant. You’re not in trouble. It needs to be on for the record.”

“Right... Why the hell am I here then, sir?”
    Some idly shuffling of papers can be heard.
    “You’re here for reassignment, Sergeant.”

“Reassignment? Seriously? To where, the third?”
    “No, Sergeant... You’re being reassiged to a specialty unit, in Eastern Europe. You’ve seen the news recently, yes?”

“Well, yeah. I have, but why just me? Why aren’t I going in with the rest of the Regiment. I can’t leave my guys, Sir.”
    Somebody sighs heavily in the recording, a moment of brief silence comes over
    “Listen to me, Staff Sergeant. You’ve been selected by SHAPE. They’re in need of competent, strong, and smart men and women to fill in their new weapon. There’s nothing else I can really do besides tell you you’re going to war.”

“Wait, waitwaitwaitwait... What’re you saying exactly, Sir?”
    “You’ve been selected to attend a new school. One to hone your skills further. They call the unit NJSOC, NATO Joint Special Operations command.”

“So just SOCOM with some rebranding?”
    “Yeah, basically... Now I can’t tell you anything more except you’ve got two days to pack your shit. And please, Sergeant REDACTED. Don’t try and fuck the first female you see for a change. This is your chance to do your duty for the world.”

“Yeah... Right...”
    The recording ends in the middle of the sound of another scraping chair.

//relations added so feel free to ask to be added

#9 Clokr, Apr 8, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Nya

Nya UIL lead and big cookie monster

Nebulae:
    e

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:
    Diddly donerino

12. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian | Psalm 14:1
    WW3 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    bro, u just posted cringe...

im going to have to report you to the local commissariat

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]

“The only hope you have is to accept the fact you’re already dead...”

I miss my brothers.
    I miss those nights together.
    I miss their smiles, and laughter.
    I miss their dumbass jokes.
    I miss clinging onto them like a child as fire and brimstone rained from above.
    I miss the comradery.
    I miss their stories, emotional and comedic.
    I miss talking about our dreams.
    I miss being there for them.
    I miss them being there for me.
    I miss being able to cry with them.
    I miss fighting with them.
    I miss drinking with them.
    I miss the small talk.
    I miss celebrating with them.
    I miss you guys... So much.
    Please wait for me.
    I’ll be back soon.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:

[​IMG]

The room you stand in truly makes you question how you got there in the first place, and what the fuck is going on. To your knowledge, there at least hundreds of “hicks” gathered in this room which reeks of homemade moonshine, handpicked tobacco, body odor, and the faint smell of fertilizer and farm animals. While thinking to yourself, you snap out to hear a voice
    “Git up dere sunny! Git up and show all dem sumbitches!”

The sound of the music overtakes you. It feels like you’re going deaf or gaining tinnitus due to the sound. And all you hear is the band, which obviously sounds a bit drunk themselves, boots slamming onto the floor, hands clapping, and folks howling in their drunken, euphoric attitudes. And the final icing on the cake you hear are the sounds of... clogs?
    “Dat’s eet sun! Move dem feet!”

“What a bunch of fucking hillbillys. This is fucking stupid.” You think to yourself. The back of your mind can’t help but ask the nearest time you can leave and go watch your shows. But another part of you is drawn, the history in this, the fact no outsider has ever seen this before, and even the fact that they can move themselves like that. It’s honestly pretty impressive. And hey, there’s free booze all over the place, what’s better then free, still made moonshine. And between the smoke hovering at the top of the barn, the overwhelming smell of pure alcohol. And the seemingly inbred folks jumping and screaming. You decide it’s not a bad idea to drink some.

Upon drinking some from some old crock. You nearly throw up right on the spot, but then again nearly instantly, you’re in a buzz, then another sip which causes you to gag due to the taste being straight alcohol with a tiny hint of just wheat. And then you’re drunk. More drunk then you’ve ever been before. And now, that bowlegged, horse faced girl across the way seems like a model with D cups. And then, it’s all history.

15. char

char The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust

Nebulae:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:
    [​IMG]
    Added

17. afric

afric Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    excuse the e-girl but this mashup is fucking class

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian | Psalm 14:1

Nebulae:
    never

19. Clokr

Clokr Atom

Nebulae:
    Got bored and decided to add some pics and shit. Enjoy smelly people

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice