The Unoffical Spooky Thread

Nebulae
Ah, yes the times are coming for the day of Halloween (I'm early as fuck tho). Where kids and adults dress for the purpose of going around people's houses to ask them for candy. But for me, every time Halloween comes around, I lock my fucking house up. Have you seen my neighborhood? It's damn spooky, most of my neighborhood is Black and are furries or are just psychopathic-looking. And we're the only Asians in my neighborhood. But you know that's my thing when Halloween comes by, what about you?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Eh, nothing much. Prolly boot up TF2 if the Halloween update will be swell, but besides that? Nothing.
Halloween in Finland isn't celebrated in the trick-or-treat visiting way to my knowledge, but people decorate their houses and shit if they want
Kids dressing up and looking for candy happens during Easter.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
fuck me your neighbourhood is a little special isn't it
asians, blacks, and furries in turkey

i send my little brother out to get shit and i split it with him for a dollah

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
You stop trick or treating when you turn like 11 in Sweden.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
You stop trick or treating when you turn like 11 in Sweden.
Confirm.

But ye, the only thing I like about halloween is pumpkins and parties and stuff. Otherwise I can go without it.

And fuck those little kids trying to get free candy by dressing as something "spooky"

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Confirm.

But ye, the only thing I like about halloween is pumpkins and parties and stuff. Otherwise I can go without it.

And fuck those little kids trying to get free candy by dressing as something "spooky"
I like the holiday because it's close to my birthday. And because you can be edgy and throw fire crackers everywhere to scare the kids away.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm gonna go dress up as Jeff The Killer for Halloween Comicon in Cardiff.

CrashBandi

sкεℓεтση
Nebulae
I haven't done Halloween in years. But here is this cancer;
civil_protection___wizard_world__2__by_kaykove-d6izr81.jpg

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Eh, nothing much. Prolly boot up TF2 if the Halloween update will be swell, but besides that? Nothing.
Halloween in Finland isn't celebrated in the trick-or-treat visiting way to my knowledge, but people decorate their houses and shit if they want
Kids dressing up and looking for candy happens during Easter.
I'm using ghost IP, proxy etc. and shit, I'm in the US right now.