The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
(written on a portable telephone)What is the most painful or in general the worst illness, disease, virus or just general injury you have ever experienced, maybe you even had to be admitted to Hospital.

I can't really think about one as I have just recovered from a cluster headache (also referred to as a Suicide Headache)
it hurt so fucking bad I wanted to smash my head through my window or just push a cold knife through my eye, but it only lasted about 4 hours luckily for me.

My dad has also broke his femur before and I don't think I have heard a louder yell after that event.

So, your turn.

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
I couldn't stop the feeling of having to pee until I drank a lot of Vitamin C. Either that or My annoying, not-so-dangerous astma. Or the scar on My nose after Carl threw a brick and hit My face by mistake.

I barely Get injured or get sick so idk

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
took a high speed fist to my head a couple months ago and a watch or a ring or something ended up cutting my head open just a bawhair away from my eye. couldve been left looking like a pirate but the big man upstairs smiled upon me.. not the worst in terms of pain but i'm just glad i can go thru life looking at titties with 2 eyes and not 1

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
Never needed to go to hospital or anything, I didn't really have any really bad injuries
worst I can think of is my finger getting smashed in a car door, but that was years ago

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Never needed to go to hospital or anything, I didn't really have any really bad injuries
worst I can think of is my finger getting smashed in a car door, but that was years ago

I once got 4 of my fingers stuck in a car door

It was the hand that had the thumb smashed and it was all fingers but the thumb that got stuck in the car door

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I once got 4 of my fingers stuck in a car door

It was the hand that had the thumb smashed and it was all fingers but the thumb that got stuck in the car door

car doors are very dangerous and should be handled with care.
when I was very young I got my index finger slammed in the door when I got dropped off at good old primary school. hurt like a bitch and was purple for the rest of the day and the next day.

D

Deleted member 243

hit by a scooter once, no real injury, just a scratch
hit by a car while cycling, no injury to me, no damage to the car thank fuck
took a good dosage of pain killers, and made the stupid decision to walk down the stairs. fell down, no pain, though my ankle got bruised badly. ripped the muscle.

roleplay

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
hit by a scooter once, no real injury, just a scratch
hit by a car while cycling, no injury to me, no damage to the car thank fuck
took a good dosage of pain killers, and made the stupid decision to walk down the stairs. fell down, no pain, though my ankle got bruised badly. ripped the muscle.

roleplay
sounds like an unfortunate set of events

Roleplaying
fuck man i hope you're okay after that. sounds serious

D

Deleted member 243

You seem to have extreme luck with vehicles huh
fuck cars
LightningMcQueen.jpg

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
When I busted the back of my head open on a chair, felt pretty great except for the pain, and the blood, and the stitches.

Also did something with my back once (idk what) that made me temporarily paralyzed from my abdomen and downwards. Also got some drug during that time that made me lose my memory for a short while. My parents still taunt me with the recording of me not knowing where I was n stuff.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
When I busted the back of my head open on a chair, felt pretty great except for the pain, and the blood, and the stitches.

Also did something with my back once (idk what) that made me temporarily paralyzed from my abdomen and downwards. Also got some drug during that time that made me lose my memory for a short while. My parents still taunt me with the recording of me not knowing where I was n stuff.

your parents sound...
fantastic

Prof

Electron
Nebulae
oh actually I do remember something
When I got my tooth torn out before the narcosis properly took action, that part even needed to get sewn together again, had that for like a week and couldn't eat properly...