The worst illness/disease/virus/injury you have ever had

mattehb

Proton
Nebulae
only received fractures at most for my wrist/thumbs, the first time i was 6 years old, and pushed off a skateboard by my sister while my mum lol'd at me. second time i punched a short ginger kid (dude was busting my chops for 4 years in good ol high school and i lost my cool) in the face enough times to fracture my thumb.

also had a really old pane of glass shatter all over my left wrist and a piece missed my main vein by 1cm, all because my sister locked everyone in one room and i tried to knock on it.

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
ive broke my arm, broke my nose, fractured my wrist, fractured my jaw, tore open my knee to the fat tissue and ripped off a finger nail
as for illnesses, ive had food poisoning twice, once from burger king and once from undercooked chicken at a neighbours as well as came within an inch of getting tetanus if it werent for a last mimute jab
well, could be worse

honja

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Chronic pain syndrome/fibromyalgia

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
hit by a scooter once, no real injury, just a scratch
one of these?
micro-rocket-sky-blue-scooter.png

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
There was this one time where my "Practitioner" accidentally gave me more heparin than he should have, and I started bleeding from my eyes and ears.

Reactions: List

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
The worst disease/injury I've ever had was when my fucking kidney swelled up and it was like poking at organs and what not in my body, this of course made me really sick and made me barf a whole lot, I could barely eat a bite without it just coming up again. And even if I didn't eat anything would I still be barfing up bile, so it wasn't very pleasent.
At first we thought that it was something with my appendicitis so we went to the hospital and they told me that my appendicitis was fine but that the opening to the left(think it was the left) kidney was a bit smaller then the right and that it had gotten some kind of problem because I didn't drink enough and rarely went to the bathroom at a football camp, plus it was the hottest summer in a few years, so that made it even worse.
After this incident I went to the hospital a few months later to check on my kidney again, and they noticed something on my spleen, so then I got into another "investigation" but this time with my spleen instead. It all worked out in just a few months, though.

I still go check on my kidney every year and give blood samples, and if lucky only urin samples.

c7a9d3136fcb2c41061f18fa164d9e5d.jpg

hi im gosu

irrelevant union bias
Nebulae
Illness- Bronchitis

Fractures- Broken wrist, broken clavicle

Oh and I cut my head open twice, once on the front and the once on the back. Unintentionally, ofcourse.