Not open for further replies.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Steam name: TheInnkeeper
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52968036
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions:
I used to have Vortigaunt Whitelist on the old server. This character is basically the same as there. You can still see my old app in the archive.
Have you read the Vortigaunt Guide?:
Yes.

Character Name:
Gurr'jurr (Nicknamed as Pitch)
What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?:
Gurr'jurr has no love or, frankly, even tolerance for most of humanity. Despising the way that they often in-fight with themselves, and even further hating the members of that species that willingly give themselves to the Combine.
Despite this, as times are tough, he will assist humanity in their own uprising, though it is for selfish (in the vortigese sense) reasons, only seeing the species as a means to an end for true Vortal freedom. Due to this almost xenophobic outlook, and a slightly cynical disposition, his connection to the vortessence is somewhat restrained - for the time being.

Brief Backstory:
During the short-lived defense efforts of the remainder of earth's military and governmental systems, Gurr'jurr remained in what would come to be known as an 'outlands' area, far removed from any urban centers. Here he remained, for years, until he came into contact with a secluded, small group of his kinsmen, residing in tandem with members of the 'resistance' toward the Combine. This was the first time Gurr'jurr had experienced humanity not outright despising him and his kin. Warily, he began to include himself in this society of sorts, for a long time, this community prospered, but, as it tends to be with humans, a conflict eventually arose between two prominent members of the community.

Gurr'jurr's attempts to remain uninvolved were futile, as the situation arose much quicker than expected, resulting in a firefight and splitting of what was once, to him, a prosperous and safe society, now ruined by greed and lust for power. The Vortigaunt group that had enticed him to enter this community had been slaughtered during the chaos, resulting in Gurr'jurr's fleeing from the situation, not wanting to end with a similar fate, and re-enforcing his belief that the human race is not to be trusted with positions of power, as they cannot understand the bigger picture, and that there will always be one human in a group who seeks to only aid themselves, forgetting about the threat they are meant to be combatting and instead turning on their allies, be they Human or Vortigaunt.

What kind of group(s) are you planning to work with (if any)?:
To begin with, before any character growth, only other vortigaunts.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
No.

To note, some of this application is taken from my old HL2RP Vort application, so if I should re-write anything, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.