things that make you feel accomplished

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
been feeling a lot happier the past few days.
been listening to a shit ton of Mr Blue Sky, and it's made me feel amazing and happy.
if you're depressed, listen to ELO. their songs will make you happy. i promise.

ANYWAYS
post things that make you feel accomplished in this thread.
mine is having Blackquill follow me. i have 4 followers.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I feel accomplished because I walked up like a chad, reached out and shook Dr. Wallace Breen's hand on Minister Bibi van der Westhuizen, putting the rest of the Civil Authorities to shame as I flexed on them, showing my superiority to the rest of the faction.

CAB will never be the same.

Nebulae
Sharing music with others
I'm basically a music addict, listen to it basically every waking hour, always different stuff, so being able to share something I really like with a mate or my s/o makes me feel all good inside
We should talk about music sometime, my guy!

For me, it's finishing a piece of music. Nothing more satisfying than that, really.

Reactions: List

Sadn3zz

Quark
Nebulae
Things that make me feel accomplished?
1-Make a good drawing.
2-Win a football game even though I do not know how to play football.
3-Ending a difficult job.
4-Defeat a boss in dark souls.

D

Deleted member 332

Before I started playing bass I never understood why musicians curled up their faces when a good groove came on- now it's pretty much the reason I play. It's like your whole body pours into your instrument, and I get excited for other people when I see them experience the same thing.

Coming back to a song you struggled with immensely a month ago and finding it easy is amazing too. As long as I'm making progress I don't care how good I am.

(Bassist for Chic btw)

Edit: this one is pretty good too, doesn't have to be constant slap to be funky-

Skip to 2:50 for the bit where I start to N U T

Last edited by a moderator: