this is awkward (Keyboard types wrong letters)

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
(Please bear with me as i type this,I tried to clean it up as best as I could)
So, every time I gfo to type somethjingf... yeah, THAT happens. And it's taken me two hours to get through the Windows 8 password screen. It's unbearable as you can see, and I can't imagine how it wouçld be like in the roleplay servers. Any suggestions?

Reactions: List

Rod

remove bias
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Somehow during a trip the keyboard fixed itself, I have no idea what fixed it or what the causes were, but this can be locked until the situation arises once again.

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you are using a language native to your country on windows, then it might set itself automatically to English/US at one point, it does with me anyways.

All you need to do, if this is the case anyways, is to go down to this box here:
f8b6229b95.jpg

click the shortened word for your language and then select the native language your keyboard uses normally if this is the problem:
ab8921e993.png

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
If you are using a language native to your country on windows, then it might set itself automatically to English/US at one point, it does with me anyways.

All you need to do, if this is the case anyways, is to go down to this box here:
f8b6229b95.jpg

click the shortened word for your language and then select the native language your keyboard uses normally if this is the problem:
ab8921e993.png

I think the problem was not that one, I guess it was that simply whenever he for example pressed G, that letter and some additional random ones would come up, as in, he presses it but it prints fhg´

Possible solution: If you have a mechanical keyboard, clean it...................................