Serious this is my intro thread

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
I see you have the tag of "serious" upon this thread, and with that I will treat this thread with respect.

Since it is perfectly clear to the common reader that this thread is, in-fact, not serious (as deduced from the fact that there is only the text: "bottom text" and not any aspect of introduction) the reader should also consider the fact that perhaps the writer is also unable to express himself and or his feelings due to his lack of knowledge in this area.

Should we shame this person (pardon for assuming your status) only based on the fact that his introduction has no context? Does he not deserve our purple discs? The answer might appear quite clearer to the common reader, the attentive reader on the other hand has already reached what we think to be the "correct" conclusion on this matter.

Should we not help a newbie who fails to express himself throughly? Should we not see his call of distress and lend him a helping hand?

With this thought process the burden of providing guidance and the necessary documentation to the troubled gmod roleplayer. The link we will provide shall help us illustrate the correct train of thought on introducing yourself. https://coschedule.com/blog/blog-post-introductions/

Welcome, Enjoy your stay at Nebulous cloud, the only place on gmod you can Vocalize your troubles, while you can not go Outside Yourself.

Reactions: List

esculap

Neutrino
Nebulae
thank you boss , i will not let you down
(img)michael_scott_wow_blush_react_giphy.gif(/img)
[doublepost=1587703505][/doublepost](smiling)

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Ddavh8f.png

Beyond_belief_fact_or_fiction.jpg