Serious Through the Looking-Glass: Humanity in the Eyes of Our Benefactors & A Complete Glossary of Combine "Newspeak"

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
have you guys ever thought about what alyx vances opinions were in regards to senators from the civil administration board enforcing a ban on civil marriage even at red tier+ loyalist status?

Reactions: List

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
have you guys ever thought about what alyx vances opinions were in regards to senators from the civil administration board enforcing a ban on civil marriage even at red tier+ loyalist status?

Worf_phasers_Borg_on_bridge-400x400.jpg

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So the Combine logo. Was that part of the propaganda mill for Earth or did it already exist? If so what alien species did the graphic design?

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
So the Combine logo. Was that part of the propaganda mill for Earth or did it already exist? If so what alien species did the graphic design?
theres one advisor using a pirated copy of photoshop he torrented on the international combine internet. they made him make it

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
Dear Johnathan,

I came across your LinkedIn profile and noticed you have a bachelor's degree in graphic design and are currently open for work.

My client is an inter-dimensional, monolithic and all-consuming Lovecraftian horror, known as the Combine, whos name you may recognise from their recent conquest and subjugation of Earth. They are looking for a talented individual to join their marketing team on a three-month fixed-term contract as a logo designer.

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Best,
Lewis