Timed out

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
It takes a long while to connect and half of the time this happens.
eIoHJ0Y.png

Anyone having a solution or the same problem?
Stuck on retrieving info and then I time out during sending client info.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Try turning on multicore rendering in the main menu before you connect, as well as setting r_3dsky to 0.

gmod_mcore_test 1; mat_queue_mode -1; cl_threaded_bone_setup 1

Paste in console on main menu.

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
Try turning on multicore rendering in the main menu before you connect, as well as setting r_3dsky to 0.

gmod_mcore_test 1; mat_queue_mode -1; cl_threaded_bone_setup 1

Paste in console on main menu.
Aight, Il try that now.

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
What's the quality of your computer? I remember I had this same issue on my only pc because it took so long for me to load onto the server it would just kinda... give up because I had a toaster

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
What's the quality of your computer? I remember I had this same issue on my only pc because it took so long for me to load onto the server it would just kinda... give up because I had a toaster
Well, I have been able to connect to the server before but now all of a sudden this happened. I'd rate my computer to be pretty good but the memory is getting very old and I'm suspecting that to be the cause of the problem. Could it be?

Snivy

Quark
Nebulae
Well, I have been able to connect to the server before but now all of a sudden this happened. I'd rate my computer to be pretty good but the memory is getting very old and I'm suspecting that to be the cause of the problem. Could it be?

It might, as with my old computer not only was it old as all hell but it only had 4 gigs of memory. Do you eventually get in if you keep trying?