Accepted Tinbe's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Steam name: Tinbe
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40890236
Previous experience with Vortigaunt factions: Yes.
Have you read the Vortigaunt Guide?: Yes.

Character Name:
Mir'Udeg in Vortigese, but although typically goes by a title of 'Weaver'.

What kind of character do you plan on portraying? How do their traits distinguish them from the rest of their species?:
The one word I could use to succinctly define Mir'Udeg is just that: word. It is his task to to define each individual that he finds to be of worth - or of general intrigue - with a singular title. His is a life of study, although not any particular art as much as it is study of others. An immaterial pursuit never far from others.
image.png

Brief Backstory:
During the many years of their stay on Earth, vortigaunts learned just how divided their opponents-turned-comrades were. The vortal cords of humans were impaired with very few considered as standouts by the crimson-gazing beings. Many attempts to enlighten the human species have been tried, but few have seen success.

One of these attempts is the concept of weaving. Mir'Udeg is one of its aspiring practicioners. Having lived a rather sheltered life compared to others of his kin, the art of weaving is as much as an altruistic job as much as it is a personal quest. He has seen many new faces in the wake of Seventeen's felling, and hopes to see more.

The tales of his forebears were the only thing to preoccupy his mind in the harsh conditions of Xen, and now that he is free of the lesser master's machinations, he realizes that his part is in a new tale. A new epic. A new chapter in the history of vortikind. With the two decades of training behind, Mir'Udeg seeks to leave his mark, too.

What kind of group(s) are you planning to work with (if any)?: Unsure for now.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
Elaborating to my best ability, weaving is the practice of immersing oneself in another's essence - typically human's - and giving it a definition of sorts. The outcome of this allows their vortal cords to take on a unique shape, and as formality, the vortigaunt gives a name to suit this shape. Both in Vortigese and whatever human language suits.

In theory, this should make the individual more attuned to vortessence when affected by it, and perhaps other things. The full array of effects I leave at the discretion of higher-ups, so that they may incorporate attunement of any individuals for special occasions. It's not like I want anything specific, since I mainly seek this out for the fun of RP potential.

Nebulae
Accepted. Given the current city setting, you may spawn in either Free Vortigaunt or Biotic whitelist.

More information on that HERE.

Do you intend to request a power specific to your character? If so, specify (Keep in mind you cannot use this in S2K situations):
Elaborating to my best ability, weaving is the practice of immersing oneself in another's essence - typically human's - and giving it a definition of sorts. The outcome of this allows their vortal cords to take on a unique shape, and as formality, the vortigaunt gives a name to suit this shape. Both in Vortigese and whatever human language suits.

In theory, this should make the individual more attuned to vortessence when affected by it, and perhaps other things. The full array of effects I leave at the discretion of higher-ups, so that they may incorporate attunement of any individuals for special occasions. It's not like I want anything specific, since I mainly seek this out for the fun of RP potential.

Granted. Requires OOC consent from the player(s) involved.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.