Titanfall 2

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
A game that was underhyped and underrated.

I bought the game very recently, for only £4.99 and I've got to say, it's the best deal I've ever had.
For around 62GB, £4.99 for the deluxe edition is well-worth it.

The story is extremely engaging and fun, and the multiplayer is extremely fluid and good to play.
I thoroughly recommend anyone to purchase the game, at least whilst it's on sale, and to give it a try.

Fun fact: Apex Legends is what Titanfall 3 would've been, but the developers had so much fun making a battle royale with Titanfall 3 that they shifted focus into creating the spin-off.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
As I've already mentioned in the underrated game thread, it is a great game that was killed by EA CHOICES of release date (As per usual) by realising it in the middle of the new cod and BF1(I believe) so it stood no chance.

From the first one it was A HUUUGEEE step up, the parkour was great and the universe was super cool, gameplay badass and story as well. I completed the game campaign twice, one in normal one on the hardest difficulty and then I prestiged a few times in multiplayer so yeah I'd say it's a great game to play and honestly while I am sad there's no titanfall 3, I hope with the success of Apex Legends there will be, but afaik It was said it was slow down to focus on Apex Legends which I think is a shame.

Even so Apex Legends is fun, but it's no Titanfall 3

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
As I've already mentioned in the underrated game thread, it is a great game that was killed by EA CHOICES of release date (As per usual) by realising it in the middle of the new cod and BF1(I believe) so it stood no chance.

From the first one it was A HUUUGEEE step up, the parkour was great and the universe was super cool, gameplay badass and story as well. I completed the game campaign twice, one in normal one on the hardest difficulty and then I prestiged a few times in multiplayer so yeah I'd say it's a great game to play and honestly while I am sad there's no titanfall 3, I hope with the success of Apex Legends there will be, but afaik It was said it was slow down to focus on Apex Legends which I think is a shame.

Even so Apex Legends is fun, but it's no Titanfall 3
I started the campaign on hard, and it's quite the challenge. With enough time and patience, I could probably complete it on Master, but I'm happy with my accomplishment for now. I've had the game for maybe... 3 days, and I'm level 20~ in Multiplayer.

I saw a guy who was G100, and that was quite an experience to see someone put that much time into the game.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I started the campaign on hard, and it's quite the challenge. With enough time and patience, I could probably complete it on Master, but I'm happy with my accomplishment for now. I've had the game for maybe... 3 days, and I'm level 20~ in Multiplayer.

I saw a guy who was G100, and that was quite an experience to see someone put that much time into the game.

Let me tell you, it's one of the first mission so I'm sure you remember when you are stuck waiting for BT to come and open a door, those will be one of the most challenging part of the run with Ticks running at you and enemies swarming you, and on master you drop like a fly so cloak is your best friend.

OR if you wanna skip it see if you can replicate a speed run glitch cause holy shit if you have time I highly suggest watching titanfall speedruns they are the best!

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Let me tell you, it's one of the first mission so I'm sure you remember when you are stuck waiting for BT to come and open a door, those will be one of the most challenging part of the run with Ticks running at you and enemies swarming you, and on master you drop like a fly so cloak is your best friend.

OR if you wanna skip it see if you can replicate a speed run glitch cause holy shit if you have time I highly suggest watching titanfall speedruns they are the best!
Honestly, I found the section with the ticks to be quite an amusing challenge. The constant wall-running was a lot of fun, and it really helped develop my movement, and it helped me with situational awareness above all; the grenades and cloak certainly were my best friend, along with my shotgun.

Funnily enough, I got interested in Titanfall 2 on watching the EZscape speedrun. I'll have to watch others some time, because they really do look like a lot of fun. I'm amazed to see what can be done with the movement mechanics, and just how creative people can be.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
it's tough playing multiplayer these days because most of the people that still play it are hardcore pros now and I keep getting my ass kicked because im a stupid casual :(

Frontier defence is always fun with friends though

Apex Predators > All

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
it's tough playing multiplayer these days because most of the people that still play it are hardcore pros now and I keep getting my ass kicked because im a stupid casual :(

Frontier defence is always fun with friends though

Apex Predators > All
With Multiplayer, the only tips I can really give are to constantly be aware of movement, both your own and potential enemies. If you can somewhat target enemies whilst moving at high speed/in erratic movements, then you can quickly take people down. Don't treat it like it's your average FPS, because you'll die extra fast.

Your movement is very diverse, use that to your advantage; if you see an enemy who doesn't notice you, and is alone, then try to put yourself in a position that allows you to make a quick getaway if the 1v1 goes poorly in your favour. Live to fight another day.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
With Multiplayer, the only tips I can really give are to constantly be aware of movement, both your own and potential enemies. If you can somewhat target enemies whilst moving at high speed/in erratic movements, then you can quickly take people down. Don't treat it like it's your average FPS, because you'll die extra fast.

Your movement is very diverse, use that to your advantage; if you see an enemy who doesn't notice you, and is alone, then try to put yourself in a position that allows you to make a quick getaway if the 1v1 goes poorly in your favour. Live to fight another day.

I'm aware! I'm a G4 (wowee elite i know) lmao, it's just that the skill gap in multiplayer has wided considerably since the game "died", and since Titanfall is a "once in a while" game for me since I never open Origin I tend to not be on the top of my game when I start it up again