TO THOSE REMAINING IN OVERWATCH

Verräterpackaging

Happy dude from around the clinic! :D
Nebulae
x3JftRSrJw-JMsR3w-v_WxyzovGYGJq6jtPaXeiheVnJq-p0eOkKwVV-H1drlSbg2JBoWXVq9vDTETHfUTkGB1UVWo3AW1nblpqaLTWj1_TqTGqigw0bWX-SE4Gp25F-bApym9-4wdmMzH1MbAUE6yinPzbKAywL4cf_BPAJT6nUsEAiP4Rw58H6E-wTwA

TO THOSE REMAINING IN OVERWATCH​

In any wars that have since occured before the invasion, there have been connections between the involved parties. This war is no different to that rule. This is to all members of Overwatch, be it Civil Protection or the Primary Military Arm. If you seek to surrender, if you want to desert and flee - you can contact us. It is not too late to save yourself - we do not expect you to fight - to kill and to die.

Neither must your prisoners remain with us - while they will be treated fairly and with human dignity - they will be exchanged if they are willing. For this, you may reach us under

-999.0-

x3JftRSrJw-JMsR3w-v_WxyzovGYGJq6jtPaXeiheVnJq-p0eOkKwVV-H1drlSbg2JBoWXVq9vDTETHfUTkGB1UVWo3AW1nblpqaLTWj1_TqTGqigw0bWX-SE4Gp25F-bApym9-4wdmMzH1MbAUE6yinPzbKAywL4cf_BPAJT6nUsEAiP4Rw58H6E-wTwA

FOR THOSE WILLING TO LAY DOWN THEIR ARMS​

You are not alone. I've been fighting this war for two decades now - and I am tired. Have you taken a look around yourself - did you eve wonder what it is all for? All I see are dead people, a wasteland and remnants of a city. Ash is in the air - and so is the foul smell of war, of rotting corpses and fired rounds. My life has been forged by war, by death and destruction - kill or be killed. This is not supposed to be like that. It has been so for longer than 20 years - for ages brother has fought brother, where man spilled his own blood in the sands of time. And he keeps bleeding. But this, my brothers and sisters, is our chance. We can change our future, we can forge a world where man shall live in peace. You can help. And we need to start now.

Surrender yourself, lay down your arms. If you reach us, we will offer you freedom. To do away with war - and all this killing. The prospect of being an OTA is limited. I have seen so for myself. And such is the prospect of being in the Civil Protection or the Primary Military Arm. Brothers and Sisters, your deaths would be in vain - those you would kill are in vain. Do not let it come to that.

We have been the First Platoon of the Primary Military Arm.
We've fought 20 years for the wrong side.
We have taken our chance to fight right.
We are the First Platoon of Lambda.

Last edited:
Reactions: List