Tom's Farewell.

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
So I'm gunna be rather brief, and a little formal with this.

With the series of events somewhat recently in my life, I've stepped back from nearly everything, and lost all desire to do anything. I took a pretty long LoA from the server, and there was support, but not pestering. I appreciate that. During that time I was doing pretty damn poorly, but wasn't ever in danger.

It was a week or so ago when I came back off LoA that I realized that I'm not really driven to do RP anymore. I'm not like others where I'm just sick and tired of the community, and hate everyone here. I just have no desire to RP anymore. I got on the server one night and spoke to one of my closer friends here on steam and realized that I don't enjoy my experience anymore. I'm not going to soapbox and say you should all quit RP like others who have quit RP (but still stuck around?).

I joined back in 2015ish I believe, back when it was just LP. I enjoyed my experience, and I enjoyed the friends I made here. They know who they are from those early days. I got operator then because I was told I had amicable traits to the position, and dropped an application. I left and came back many times, usually due to life stressers, or some limitation due to my line of work. This community isn't perfect, and is far from it. There are some frankly terrible traits about this community, but it was still close-knit, and I've enjoyed it here, frankly.

I'd like to take a moment to shout out some signifigant people to me during my time here:

Deadlyhaze, Lost but not forgotten, may he ever rest in peace with a degree

@DoubleD I think he's banned actually lmao. I'd probably fuck you because of your race tbh. You're a really chill guy though, and I appreciate the few times I've been able to speak to you.

@Blackquill You're a really respectable guy, and frankly one of the bigger reasons I've come back every time, man. I appreciate everything you've done for the community. Please take care, and don't let neb disrupt your studies, man. I sincerely, from the depths of my heart hope you find success in life.

@Sectus You've literally been with me since the begining, and have been a reliable and trustworthy friend, and have always told it like it is. You're a prick, and stubborn, but I like that. Hope you get your rightful position back, and do good with it, brother.

@key Known you from the begining. I always admired your professionalism when it was called for, and appreciated when you have actually appeared, and not just delved deep into minecraft. Stop building shit and roleplay you fucking gay.

@Agitha I haven't known you as long as the other guys, but you still mean as much. Good fuckin' luck. Also, when is subway lunch?
@Dan Thanks for everything, man. Please stay in touch.

@Twar My desire to rp may die, but bacon memes never will. You're a great guy. I hope you go on to become the cutest twink in the UK, and the best burger flipper of all time.

@Killstar Again, thanks. On server off server, IC/ OOC no moment spent with you felt wasted.

@Tarannus One of the single most intelligent people I think I've ever had the pleasure of talking with. Keep in touch, and tell me how you fare.

@Tinbe Good guy, good rper, and I hope you keep in contact.

@Numbers To my good friend, 2.3.5.41 please take care. Keep me in the loop on steam my man, and good luck in your future plans.

@Baker You're a pathological liar, and make empty promises of RP, and for that I can never forgive you. But you're a solid friend, and a good guy. Take care, man.

@Slim There was definately a period of time I couldn't tolerate you, but that time's long passed. You're a good man, slim jim.

@Hoovie You know what you've done/did to be here, and I'd rather not go into detail. Thanks a lot.

@Pyromancer / @Powley I think these two are also banned lmao. That aside, two of the best roleplayers I've had the pleasure of engaging with in my entire "career". OOCly you're both decent people afaik. Take care and goodluck.

@Isuckatgaming I did it, dad, are you proud of me now?

Not being here isn't a "fuck you". These are just people who have been the closest to me for the longest, or made the biggest impact in my actual fucking life, and who I am as a person to some extent today.

With all that said and done, this is it. I don't plan on returning, and the only people I plan on keeping in contact with are the people who're close to me. So, it should go without saying that I'm resigning from all white lists and positions in the community.

Bye, and please take care.

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Gets me a little low, but getting a little low at the end was worth the good times while you were around. Good luck!

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
Gets me a little low, but getting a little low at the end was worth the good times while you were around. Good luck!
You were cool too, a shame there wasn't more time spent. Can't be helped.

Sectus

grand poobah of applications
Nebulae
ScientificCarelessAmphiuma-size_restricted.gif

Why must you do this to me again.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
goddamn it tom

also why didn't I get a mention, smh

key

Nebulae
ck, and do good with it, brother.

@key Known you from the begining. I always admired your professionalism when it was called for, and appreciated when you have actually appeared, and not just delved deep into minecraft. Stop building shit and roleplay you fucking gay.
6bb.jpg

Good luck friend, hope to see you around again sometime soon.

o7 Miyagi never forget