Accepted Tony Moltisanti PK Appeal (Or how I learned to start worrying about cuties s2king me)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Snowl, Sep 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Snowl
    Steam ID:

Character Name:
    Tony Moltisanti
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: Its yet to happen but it will probably happen shortly after I write this, no real staff were on at the time to like run any command but @PRICE wants me to be pkd here so im gonna "make an appeal" like he said

What Led To Your Character's Death?:

Prologue
    Lets start with the quick rundown as to all the events that transpired, and for that you need some context.

yes i did kill a CWU man, and yes it was some graphic nutjob scalping after he was dead, I admit thats pretty fucking edgy and all but I got caught up in the heat of the moment, and ive always had the character be a hyper violent nutjob. the dudes got brain damage from a recent injury and i basically used it as development for him to be more angrier and do a lot more irrational shit./ THe player said it was chill, I wouldn't have proceeded if otherwise, I asked him after we lured him in and we knocked him out. If he was to refuse I'd have released him and voided it at his request. Nothing of the such occured.

My character is an individual very critical of the current resistance structure and the overall black market. A few days ago he was given brain damage after he went into the cistern and started to act like a boisterus prick and some Vortigaunt hit him with a stunbaton. Another man hit him with a lead pipe and blinded him in one eye.

My character has been on a rampage of sorts since the initial brain damage, but other than that due to literally only having a combat knife in my locker I rarely keep on me when going down there and all that shit, he's virtually harmless. A day ago I pretty graphically killed some CWU guy who agreed to it oocly and I had this female accomplice with me who decided she wanted to kill me afterwards (without any actual PK auths I'm aware of but she did sorta use a loophole to get them in the first place. She convinced me to try attacking one of her friends) so this lady lures me into the Grotto to stab this blue band to death in the bar and attacks me with a fire extinguisher. I pmuch dip after that and stab her in self defence after giving her numerous warnings to stop trying to beat me to death and I flee.

Yesterday I was baked out of my skull wandering around the sewer when I see this woman again in the doorway of the cistern and turn to fucking flee the second I realize this lady who wants to PK me is there. I get this bunko squad after me in the form of some black suit with a spas12 apparently but if I'm being entirely honest I didnt actualy notice it and was half in and out of it oocly, I was just fleeing because of the person I spooted in there and I didnt want to get into some confrontation because I sorta got this weird feeling maybe they were gonna inflate the story a bit to get some black suit to pick me off.

Anyhow-flash forward to today.

Act I: Exile

Right so here's the summary of what happened in the logs up above. Yesterday when I appeared in the doorway for a split second and happened to run into the player who was trying to kill me, she predictablly told the rebel man some things that would have landed me in hot water and the predictable some retard thinks they are a cop and will try to pretend to be one schtick-which did happen. I got kicked out of the camp for extreme actions against a CWU and what this woman said, they thought I was violent or dangerous or something so that leads to me being evicted from the camp. It ends in a predictable big strong man knocks me out with a weapon of his choice and throws me outside of the camp because I hurt someones ic feelings. I displayed a bit of fear rp in that regard subconsciouslly because i didnt want to get involved or harassed and have to go make a PK appeal.

I asked for further elaboration of why I got kicked out to @Braňo who explained to me I was kicked from a public camp because everyone else wanted me out and he was just doing it to uphold the peace-so here's what I did in retaliation. I started actually acting how I felt icly about the entire situation and showed a range of emotions from sad to angry, I did some outlandish shit (dramatically cried out, "If you want to just throw me out there shoot me" thing, but no one acted on it initially and i was visibly icly distressed) eventually @spalius comes along and tries to actually defend me (the visibly unarmed and harmed blind in one eye man who just got head trauma after previously getting brain damage that blinded him) from the circle of five black suits and assorted rebels with various degrees of weapons and shotguns. He starts to make a solid case for me and helps me realize that they literally have no right to kick me out since they don't even run the camp.

What happens next when an eager young roleplayer shows passive resistance and stands outside the cistern with his arms crossed trying to have a discussion whos upset and arguing as to why he got banned from a public space? Find out in Act II

Act II: Local Man Asks "What are you gonna do, shoot me?" Gets Shot

I'm the [A young looking Italian] and @spalius is Walter, and @PRICE is 'Alex'
    Righto so lets break it down, I start to get up and I'm really upset I'm banned from the only place that has active players visit it in the sewers, and I make it clear while standing OUTSIDE of the place I just got icly banned from (which they had no right to ban me from but thats another story) I am unhappy and I actually roleplay it out instead of just going "yeah ok" and walking away, it was a multi-stage process that would have eventually ended if it continued its natural path in me giving up but still causing a stink verbally now and then, you know doing some roleplay nothing major.

So lets assess it-I get told to go away by people with no authority, I'm OUTSIDE of their area and not INSIDE it where they banned me @Braňo who was the person who was one of the main ring leaders who banned me from the cistern comes out and tells me to stop harassing the local population but i was just yelling into the cistern how upset I was, and how angry I was, yada yada yada so eventaully @PRICE who is standing there sees me and I'm upset and mad no one is listening to me so I get angry and kick a wall next to me not even attached to the cistern made out of wood, and then a few moments later after I argue someone who doesn't know how to use their words and thinks PKs are the answer to everything just blows my head off.

Lets keep some key points in mind

• I'm not visibly armed
    • I'm upset and crying
    • I'm standing outside of a place that's public I got banned by from with people whos only IC authority was a gun
    • I'm just making critiques and arguing, I'm not making any vocal threats or doing anything to harm them
    • I'm literally wounded after being hit in the head and blind in one eye
    • I have no VISIBLE weaponry on me, I emphasize this because I confessed I OWNED a knife and I do own a knife but I didn't have it with me
    • Up to this point I've basically been just getting the shit beaten out of me offering no actual resistance to them and I'm pmuch just taking it like a doormat icly and not actually fighting back or posing a threat
    so whats the solution to the upset man who doesnt want to leave whos trying to just have a reasonable debate icly? well you shoot him of course that's what you do that's the way.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Because I think the grounds for my PK were downright unfair, I don't think I deserve to lose my entire character for having an IC interaction with some form of conflict in it that wasn't conflict in any physical form potentially. I had an emotional breakdown icly and was angry, I didn't head back into the cistern, I spoke to people outside of it in my fit and was midrp when suddenly @PRICE gets sick of me complaining and just shoots me like some psycho. The most ironic part here is this entire interaction highlights many points I've critiscized in the past icly and oocly when it comes to rebel rp, and I'm sure if you look closely in the logs theres literal points where I predict whats about to happen and how so and sos about to do this or overreact in this fashion, and I was deadpan right.

I'd also like to pose a provocative question to @Blackquill and @Nicrobe and whoever else as to whether or not @PRICE used an s2k bind on me in this situation-which I and @spalius believe he did. What evidence do I have for that? Well let me give you the rundown

SO HERES THE REAL TROUBLING THING, @spalius and I DIDNT SEE ANY "TYPING" EVEN ABOVE @PRICE 'S HEAD AND THE /me S2k LITERALLY CAME A MILISECOND AFTER HE SAID "WATCH ME"

NOT TO MENTION THE GUN WAS ALSO NOT EVEN RAISED BY @PRICE AND HE DID NO ROLEPLAY OF RAISING THE PISTOL TO BEGIN WITH, THE GUN WAS LOWERED AND IN THE RESTING ANIMATION AND HE INSTANTLY JUST SNAPPED TO THE /m2 S2K bind

I'll be more than likely making a ban request for the simple fact he is using s2k binds and didn't even properly come across with the right shit to s2k me to my knowledge. Basically one could argue this was RDM in a sense-considering at one point I even mention in the LOOC argument after he used the bind that I wanted an admin to come and I wasn't going to react until a staff member came. He says "looks like hes ignoring me" after we argue for a minute in looc then just shoots me.
    Date Of Occurrence:
    9/14/18
    Evidence: All those logs
    Other Players Involved: @spalius @Braňo
    Any Other Details: nah

#1 Snowl, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • nebulous nebulous x 45
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Added the new part I forgot to stick on originally where I suspect @PRICE of using an s2k bind and not a copy paste, and also not even raising the pistol in the first place to shoot me. Check the logs for a /me of raising the pistol before the initial s2k "copy paste" (lets be real it was a bind, check the exact times and the amount of time it took to quickly fire that out, and take into account the time we are playing, I can guarantee you @PRICE wasn't already on with a copy paste for s2k loaded up and ready to be used, this shit def smells like a bind)

The PK appeal is here like you asked @PRICE I'll eagerly await your response.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  3. PRICE

PRICE Engaging in erotic roleplay does not make one gay.

Nebulae:
    Before I write a long response I will respond to this first.

It wasn't s2k, it was RP and you refused to rp and kept stalling in ooc so I just shot you.
    It wasn't a bind, no.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    @PRICE could you explain to me why your character killed his, without really much a real reason to do so?

As far as the logs tell, this is literally a guy freaking out over being treated in X way and complaining. Then you come along and shoot him after quite a bit of the said complaining.

• nebulous nebulous x 13
  5. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Lets see it took you a milisecond to push it out, there was no typing above your head, you didn't even roleplay raising the gun to shoot me in the first place, explain to me how this is valid. You litreally wanted me to react right after you pushed out your bind. That's not roleplay. Shooting someone arguing with you is not roleplay, don't flatter yourself with the terminology price.

• nebulous nebulous x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. spalius

spalius Electron

Nebulae:
    It was actually S2K, he argued after you s2ked him, it was a bind, yes. It really was. It was an instant S2K /me.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  7. Evil

Evil `impulse-approved
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Line 10035: [14:04:06] 'Alex' has used '/Me immediately jerks her right hand forward with her index already resting against the trigger, lining her aim lousily with the male, the woman immediately keeps pressing down the trigger, sending multiple bullets towards the male's chest and head.'.

This looks nothing like a /me that would instigate RP over S2K

This is the type of thing you see that CPs spam during sweeps

You didn't give him any opportunity to RP, he was already dead before he even began typing according to your /me

editors note, you can't raise and fire your gun in the same /me either so on technicality this PK should be voided

• nebulous nebulous x 22
  8. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    no no @Evil heres where you're mistaken i didnt want to RP it because I told him I wanted a staff member to come in for the situation due to the above listed reasons that make the back bone of my PK appeal, heres the relevant snippets
    [LOOC] 'Alex': so you're not going to rp
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: no not until a staff member arrives
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: Okay just sit on the cot
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and intervenes because you wouldnt even have PKauths for this
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: its the same situation
    [LOOC] 'Alex': ok he's literally ignoring me
    [LOOC] 'Alex': nice***' the wound is around 0,5cm.
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: no im waiting
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: for staff
    -SHOOTS ME-
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: what the fuck
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: you are geniunely retarded arent you
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: holy shit

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Chris

Chris Electron
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Got no input for this particular situation involving how he died here but I'd thought I'd shed some light on this gem above.

The fast version he comes into the cistern, proceeds to start a argument over essentially nothing See: "Jewery".

I resolve to settle the situation, via subduing him with a stunstick which I carefully approached him with several /mes as well as /itd the stunstick already being activated to anyone who moved behind me and proceeded to swiftly knock him out. Only to be met with:

"Ouch! What did you do that for?"

I call him out in OOC asking shouldnt stunsticks knock people out only to be met in LOOC to my genuine question with something to the effect of

"BLOO BLOO! BAD MAN DIDNT FALL OVER"

Personally I consider that power gaming and being an ass when asked a serious question but that's not exactly relevant in this appeal.

He then gets lamped over the back of the head via a pipe going blind and being extremely obnoxious to everyone in the cistern which I presume led to him getting banned. (I'm drawing a blank here as I had to leave @FieldersNL may be able to tell you more.)

I hear IC'ly second hand that he was also ambushed by a group of people and managed to miraculously escape and also the edgy CWU scalping incident which he's already explained.

I myself, was contemplating killing you since via these stories which I've heard you're a capable man who's clearly going to target me for revenge. This just so happens to be a fortunate coincidence in my favor that you yourself caused.

Any of the PK management are free to remove this post but thought I'd say my piece.

Edit for you Snowl: I'm the Vortigaunt with the Stunstick

Edit 2 for Rabid: I wasn't going to throw him out. I had no intention of harming him. I just wanted him to quit being a muppet in front of everyone but I'm the bad guy here. I just look bad because he got beat over the back of the head.

#9 Chris, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    i dont even know who you are icly i dont want to get tied up in resistance politics as i said icly ive literally this entire time been of the mindset and been very vocal that i only act in a defensive capacity towards the resistance, and if they are going to attack me im going to retaliate, and i keep getting attacked for really absurd reasons

• nebulous nebulous x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. RabidMaggot93

RabidMaggot93 `impulse-approved

Nebulae:
    Chiming in cause I was there when the epic beat down happened a few days ago.

I'm not gonna pretend the scalping wasn't dumb as hell but ultimately I don't see why the beating was needed, @Chris. He started an argument (you yourself know it was just words) and the instant response was to try and baton him across the skull and dump him out? Wouldn't that just aggravate the situation more?

I mean honestly if my character got beaten over the head for an argument then ambushed and almost killed and then exiled for defending themselves verbally I'd be pretty goddamn upset and angry too. But I don't see where he threatened anyone or did anything other than get aggressive (and rightly so).

Frankly the fact he got shot because he was stood outside arguing his case after being shit on for several days straight IC is dumb enough.

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. FieldersNL

FieldersNL A crippeld LE baiter
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Wasn't aware of the situation, it was the other vortigaunt, I tried to calm him down and healed him after the situation.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    CONTINUED

I was complaining about the black market dealers yes, I used the Jew term like once or twice but kept it within the realms of seriousness without overuse

Use words not force bro idk why everyones got this mindset like we're 10 hitting the nearest player solves shit icly but it dont man :/ ive never been under the impression a stunbaton can instantly knock someone out, I roleplayed getting a head injury from it and a fucking very serious one, I didn't instantly keel over because I wanted to roleplay it out, not to powergame you. I was still going to leave, I literally even said Icly, "FINE IM LEAVING NOW STOP FUCKING HITTING ME CHRIST" before some retard hit me with a pipe and it lead to me getting blind and @GMK basically saving me from all the dangerous retards @fielders used his vort powers to help me out and the temporary blindess wore off

yes because thats what i saw the argument being primarily about, "why wont man fall over so i can drag him out and not deal with the situation and just kick people out and have no actual roleplay in the forms of conflicts or debate

im an extreme play to loser in a sense friend but i have my limits of being pushed over by players nad having my arm twisted so they can be out on top, playing to lose is a two way street friendo
    Merged:
    this

• nebulous nebulous x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. PRICE

PRICE Engaging in erotic roleplay does not make one gay.

Nebulae:
    Well I wrote it and waited like 5 straight minutes for him to react and asked him in ooc to react, he could've did any /mes to counter it but yet he didn't so it's not really my fault here. And it doesn't take that long to raise a gun and shoot.

I pre-wrote it and pasted it afterwards.

Full logs
    *** 'Alex' immediately jerks her right hand forward with her index already resting against the trigger, lining her aim lousily with the male, the woman immediately keeps pressing down the trigger, sending multiple bullets towards the male's chest and head.
    Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti says "Because every intera-"
    Type !help in order to contact the staff team directly, alternatively you can PM one directly.
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: are you serious
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: we're having a nice rp situation and you're pking me
    [LOOC] 'Alex': Yes
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: im not even trying to retaliate im just speaking to you
    *** [Around 21Years Old, A...] lays down on the table.
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: LOL you are kidding me
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: in an rp situation
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: thats it
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: this is fucking absurd god
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: you dont think s2king an unarmed person
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: calling admin
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: for just talking to you icly
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: let's pretend as i'd be laying lol
    [LOOC] 'Alex': call him
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and not wanting to leave a public space when you have zero ic authority
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: is dumb?
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: yeah, you cant order anyone and the
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: im not even in the cistern
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: "No fear rp" law doesnt apply here
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: im outside of it
    [LOOC] 'Alex': can you rp
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: can YOU rp?
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: i think he is a pretty good rper actually'
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: not ironically
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and not overreact and act like a complete spastic and pk peoples characters for speaking?
    Ne8wk\W8nkuwu has connected to the server.
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: Lmao
    *** [Around 21Years Old, A...] yes.
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: jesus christ this is absurd
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: yes
    [LOOC] 'Alex': ok
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: Which leg is it?
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: i got pked for exactly this
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: on another char
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: can you at least for the love of god just void it
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: ill fuck off if its this big of a problem oocly
    ***' the wound is located on the right leg.
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: dont
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: whos that /it even for
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: top probs
    [LOOC] 'Alex': not you I guess
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: LMAO
    [OOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: >Be player >Critiscize blacksuit femchars >Be shot
    [OOC] Walter Spielmann: witness
    [OOC] C17:25.DEFENDER-1: >be snowl >get shot
    Ne8wk\W8nkuwu has disconnected from the server.
    [LOOC] 'Alex': so you're not going to rp
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: no not until a staff member arrives
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: Okay just sit on the cot
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and intervenes because you wouldnt even have PK auths for this
    You can join our forums at nebulous.cloud - which can also be accessed via the /forums command
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: hes not gonna get shot
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: ...
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: in fact if a basic person asked an admin to get pk auths because someone kicked a wall
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and stood outside a public space
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: they'
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: why aren't you rping?
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: would laugh at you
    ͥͣͫ has connected to the server.
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: why are we all ooc
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: BECAUSE MY WIFE LEFT ME
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: because im done with being shit on by these players who think they can get away with this
    [LOOC] Nower Leroi: ok
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: its pure autism and im not taking it anymore im done being a fucking doormat you get an admin here
    [LOOC] Nixon 'Nix' Tunner: liking the new prop layout
    Джордж has connected to the server.
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: thats what haPPENS WHen you criticize rebeLRP
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: I play for five fucking years
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and im done being shit on
    *** Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara examines the man's right leg, measuring the wound. How deep is it?
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: and fucking treated like dirt by players who have no fucking clue whats happening and by players with these toxic mindsets
    ***' around 0,5cm.
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: im fucking fuming
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: Relax its a video game.
    [A man seemingly aroun...] says "You selling backpacks?"
    ***' seems to be a clear knife hit/stunstick wound.
    [LOOC] 'Alex': Right well I guess explain in a pk appeal then sorry dude
    [LOOC] Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara: How deep is it though
    *** [[E] | Young Male | Ca...] sighs.
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: remember this guys
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/povilas-jonas-bakaitis-pk-appeal.30840/
    *** [Around 21Years Old, A...] i said 0,5cm.
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: its the same situation
    [LOOC] 'Alex': ok he's literally ignoring me
    [LOOC] 'Alex': nice
    ***' the wound is around 0,5cm.
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: no im waiting
    [LOOC] Tony 'Mister Charisma' Moltisanti: for staff
    [HELP] (Price is NooT NOOT) 'Alex': requesting a pk on the last kill
    [HELP] (Price is NooT NOOT) 'Alex': And he was refusing to rp
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: you are geniunely retarded arent you
    Ryu 'Tenshi' Ohara says "Alright so..."
    [LOOC] Walter Spielmann: holy shit

Anywho, comes the pk reasons.

Technicalities on how the pk was enacted aside, there was a part of the conversation that wasn't shown/isn't clear in Snowl's log dump, which is the part where Snowl said that he killed a CWU just because it's a CWU, and that he kills union officals and when I said they were innocent or something along the lines he said ''I kill union officals, so what?''. Now my character wasn't going to kill him at first, and just wanted him away. I told him to clear off around 5 times I can say? And he kept yelling at me. My character itself is a CWU, Joe @Braňo was a CWU and many other resistance members were CWUs, and him saying that he literally kills CWUs for 0 reason (Just b/c they're CWUs) just made my character more violent considering that's where my character works alongside her friends, and she've been a CWU for a long time now.

tl;dr;
    • Guy admins to killing a CWU for no reason and killing a girl (My character doesn't really care about the girl)
    • Everyone agrees that the guy needs to leave and we knock him out and kick him
    • He returns after I told him never come back
    • He starts getting angry and ignores me telling him to fuck off
    • I shoot him
    Now I don't know anything that happened a few days ago, I just came back down today and then I see this guy admitting to killing CWUs for no reason other than them being cwus like my character, so I don't want myself killed by him nor have any of my colleagues die too.

• Dumb x 19
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb Truck x 1
  15. Snowl

Snowl Molecule
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Ah I see hitting me with the blunt as you said pre-meditated electrified stunbaton was not made to harm me it was just to put me in my place thanks officer
    Merged:
    thanks for the full logs friend i dont take any shame in what i said in looc, call it whatever you want but I was defending myself in looc at the time and rightfully frustrated

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  16. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    I'm not really going to let this drag on. This is nowhere near a PK reason, and have seriously just killed someone because they were throwing a temper tantrum at how they were treated. There was no threats, no physical agression (Other than him kicking an inanimate object in rage) and no involvement from Price's characters side on what's happened with the CWU.

On the other note, the s2k was also straight up invalid. I'm just going to accept this appeal and void @PRICE 's character ever being there and speaking to his. IC'ly, @spalius just dragged him out while he was throwing a hissy fit. Roleplay however you see fit after that point.

And on that note, I'm going to be giving a 1-week ban to Price as a punishment. "Invalid PK reasoning and using an s2k /me in the middle of a roleplay situation." He's done this before, and knows he really wasn't contributing to any kind of roleplay at all.

-silent edit, it wasn't a bind

• nebulous x 40
    • Agree x 1
    • Zing x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice