Deleted member 1381

top gear is the best tv show ever produced

the old version of course

i doubt you'll find a bigger top gear fan than me

Reactions: List

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
i gotta say, top gear is fucking shit now, jeremy and the crew are working on their own seperate shows and its fucking sad to see such developed and loved bbc show just part ways like that
i want the old britishTM top gear back atleast it was funny back then

D

Deleted member 1381

i gotta say, top gear is fucking shit now, jeremy and the crew are working on their own seperate shows and its fucking sad to see such developed and loved bbc show just part ways like that
i want the old britishTM top gear back atleast it was funny back then
the presenters of new top gear arent necessarily shit themselves they're alright people but it's just the fact that james jeremy and hammond can never be topped and old top gear wont ever be beaten

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
the presenters of new top gear arent necessarily shit themselves they're alright people but it's just the fact that james jeremy and hammond can never be topped and old top gear wont ever be beaten
agreed and being honest i dont even like the grand tour all that much

it's too forced because amazon decided to make it the face of their company for it's debut and as such it wasn't allowed to be funny like top gear was

being honest half the shit said on top gear you'd never get away with these days because holy shit it's hard believing such 'muh pc' comments and jokes were aired on BBC two lmao

D

Deleted member 1381

agreed and being honest i dont even like the grand tour all that much

it's too forced because amazon decided to make it the face of their company for it's debut and as such it wasn't allowed to be funny like top gear was

being honest half the shit said on top gear you'd never get away with these days because holy shit it's hard believing such 'muh pc' comments and jokes were aired on BBC two lmao
sacking clarkson(they basically sacked him) was the biggest mistake the bbc has probably ever made. how they came to that decision i wont ever know

how can you beat

THE MAN WITH A FUNNY FACE

ive just had a great idea
why dont we just tow a caravan

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
sacking clarkson(they basically sacked him) was the biggest mistake the bbc has probably ever made. how they came to that decision i wont ever know

how can you beat

THE MAN WITH A FUNNY FACE

ive just had a great idea
why dont we just tow a caravan

i think my favorite episode is the 24 hour race around silverstone that shit was tense and like

you could see how serious it was and like they were actually being supportive of eachother

which they then broke in the studio and started chatting shit about eachother again lmao

D

Deleted member 1381

This was so fake yet oh so fucking funny.

little of top gear was scripted to this extent, but part of it was scripted only to the extent of something like 'say something funny here' the rest of it was purely them having banter
good to know top gear wasnt scripted like most shows are
[doublepost=1512919964][/doublepost]
'is that one of those maniacal taxi drivers again'