News TORIDE | 砦 - Announcement & Info, 30/06/18 - 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dodging sniper shots got me pumped. I almost got plinked like five times trying to peek out of cover, but as soon as the blue laser comes up I just skip a beat and dodge that shit.

Honestly, best open event I've had so far and it's only been the first day.

Reactions: List

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
rIXkzAN.jpg

I’m having fun, hope ur all enjoying the event

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
hl2rp never made me go 'oh fuck' up until today where I saw Stonewall get dinked, seeing him fucking flop shook me

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My CP smoked up a couple of joints in private before making their way to the nightclub, putting on the music and dancing like it were a rave on the top floor after a dare from one of their cohorts, yelling and waving their hands in the air to the beat to the dismay of the RL but the joy of the citiziens.

*** C17:50.UNION-2 leans up against the wall, tapping their feet in time with the tune. They poke their cohort with their elbow, muttering a quiet "<:: I've got a bet to win- Sorry- ::>" as they start to bounce their head up and down in time to the beat, swinging their arms from out of their pockets, a brief chuckle passing the vo-coder as they raise their arms slowly swinging them from side to side in the air, a surprisingly vibrant voice peering from behind the vo-coder "<:: Fuckkk- Such good memories- ::>", pushing their back off of the wall starting to make their way into the 'center' of the floor, letting their fingers and limbs trail through the smoke, taking a deep inhale before subsequently letting the air pass through their nostrils starting to dance in a casual manner, unrestrained by their gear seemingly uncaring for the fact, chuckling all the while letting their bulky form sway from side to side, continuing with the music as it started to climax, eventually jumping up and down like it were a rave.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
For rebels, citizens and potentially CAB, the event seems to be doing marvelously so props to you on that, though I gotta argue that the overwatch forces have been receiving the short end of the stick. The night club's got most city attention which is great don't get me wrong, but the rest of it seems just as empty as d47, restricting cops, proselytes and OTA to do nothing much other than be bouncers for day one.

That's my experience for day one of a whole week, I'm sure it'll cater to overwatch forces later on.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
For rebels, citizens and potentially CAB, the event seems to be doing marvelously so props to you on that, though I gotta argue that the overwatch forces have been receiving the short end of the stick. The night club's got most city attention which is great don't get me wrong, but the rest of it seems just as empty as d47, restricting cops, proselytes and OTA to do nothing much other than be bouncers for day one.

That's my experience for day one of a whole week, I'm sure it'll cater to overwatch forces later on.
Thanks man, will be addressing this in the week - Union forces will play an increased role as we get closer to the security conference on friday

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
looking forward to it jimbo
I was gonna be a few more days cus we were gonna come home in the campervan so we’d be driving all the way down and exploring the country but the motor sank so it’s gotta stay up here and get sorted while we take a rental and drive up to Auckland to fly down

Status
Not open for further replies.