News TORIDE | 砦 - Announcement & Info, 30/06/18 - 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
i feel like a lot of the factions are out of the loop. nobody knows the story or progression, or what we're really meant to be doing here. can anyone fill me in with the info?

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i feel like a lot of the factions are out of the loop. nobody knows the story or progression, or what we're really meant to be doing here. can anyone fill me in with the info?
i dont like to make a big deal of letting everyone know oocly the story so far

like damn man, it's not my fault cops and ota are out of the loop, or normal citizens dont know the shit going on with cab or the rebels, i cant force knowledge on them without it being fucking lame

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

like damn man, it's not my fault cops and ota are out of the loop, or normal citizens dont know the shit going on with cab or the rebels, i cant force knowledge on them without it being fucking lame
I'd rather be told organically than in some announcement tbh

I'm honestly entirely out of the loop with what rebels are doing here myself, so

Numbers

ok
Nebulae

yeah i guess you make a valid point. "xyz is happening here hello hello" is kinda lame

edit: also i just finished watching blade runner and i have almost no idea whats going on in the movie

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
im serious when i say that not knowing what half the server is up to is important

every faction has plans in motion and the idea is they will all come together in the end and contribute to a collective ending

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im serious when i say that not knowing what half the server is up to is important

every faction has plans in motion and the idea is they will all come together in the end and contribute to a collective ending
[EXIT FUKUMAMA]

Status
Not open for further replies.