News TORIDE | 砦 - Announcement & Info, 30/06/18 - 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Can't post anywhere else so I'm posting in this thread rather than a suggestion or something, but can the administration crack down on unseriousness for the length of this event? Dunno if it was happening before Toride or not, but I came on today and the server, or at least the rebel zone was chock-full of memers and minges; extremely grating to come on for some roleplay now that the map doesn't make my computer crash and to have to grit my teeth and endure dudes running up and throwing up stupid /anims while saying "Despacito".

Otherwise City 8 is a great map and I had fun. Thanks @Dallas

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Can't post anywhere else so I'm posting in this thread rather than a suggestion or something, but can the administration crack down on unseriousness for the length of this event? Dunno if it was happening before Toride or not, but I came on today and the server, or at least the rebel zone was chock-full of memers and minges; extremely grating to come on for some roleplay now that the map doesn't make my computer crash and to have to grit my teeth and endure dudes running up and throwing up stupid /anims while saying "Despacito".

Otherwise City 8 is a great map and I had fun. Thanks @Dallas
HELLO

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I feel like the finally of the event outside of who won the S2K and the combat was very linear

• The entire coup against Fukuyama felt extremely artificial and I feel like it was messed with way too much OOCly by management to the point where the was no oomf when we stormed the Nexus or legitimate surprise
  • Most player driven creativity from the event wasn't taken even small things
  • The death of Fukuyama and Serpico was my least favorite part of the event, the entire thing felt like an ex machina and lacked any substanance or ability to stop it, most people I've worked with organizing it were looking forward to actually arresting Fukuyama and putting him through a trial

Reactions: List

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
  • The death of Fukuyama and Serpico was my least favorite part of the event, the entire thing felt like an ex machina and lacked any substanance or ability to stop it, most people I've worked with organizing it were looking forward to actually arresting Fukuyama and putting him through a trial
I wanted to poison the lad.
but eh. yeah.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The Union bit was also extremely underwhelming for a long period of time where we had to sit in the top of the Nexus in a few rooms while OTA went out and fought rebels in the streets.

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
Rebel side needed entity weapons for combat, not having them turned the event into an unexciting slog as most people died at some point before the enjoyable confrontations and then only had a usp-m and no armour to fight ota and friends.

There were enjoyable moments, but it seems to me what was best for the event was taken aside to do what some people thought was best for the rebel economy. Civil Protection even had entity weapons from what I saw, so there wasn't even the potential to pick up an MP7 to continue fighting.

mert

Atom
Nebulae
Rebel side needed entity weapons for combat, not having them turned the event into an unexciting slog as most people died at some point before the enjoyable confrontations and then only had a usp-m and no armour to fight ota and friends.

There were enjoyable moments, but it seems to me what was best for the event was taken aside to do what some people thought was best for the rebel economy. Civil Protection even had entity weapons from what I saw, so there wasn't even the potential to pick up an MP7 to continue fighting.

CPs only had entities in the first wave. We used scripts for the rest of the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.