Totally Accurate Battlegrounds

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Played it. Incredibly fun but a tad buggy. I got the pleasure to properly kill someone with a mac-10 while in gangsta mode. Totally worth the price of 0.000000 quid.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Played it. Incredibly fun but a tad buggy. I got the pleasure to properly kill someone with a mac-10 while in gangsta mode. Totally worth the price of 0.000000 quid.

i just installed it, tbh the gangsta mode is such a selling price for me like holding the gun sideways and having your char beatbox
shame servers need updating rn

Nebulae
already played 6 hours of it somehow
really fun, kills are super satisfying and you can pull off some epic shit due to the wacky physics

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
already played 6 hours of it somehow
really fun, kills are super satisfying and you can pull off some epic shit due to the wacky physics

so satisfying watching fortnite/pubg pros failing to hit a shot at this game
but yeah it seems p. funny when you shoot a guy and they literally get knocked on their ass from the shot

Nebulae
so satisfying watching fortnite/pubg pros failing to hit a shot at this game
but yeah it seems p. funny when you shoot a guy and they literally get knocked on their ass from the shot
gotta love the chat system too, i was actually able to team with a guy by throwing bags of text at him

some of the weapons are p awesome too, grenades especially

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
gotta love the chat system too, i was actually able to team with a guy by throwing bags of text at him

some of the weapons are p awesome too, grenades especially

i haven't seen much of the game yet, i know there's a grenade that literally makes a cage around the target tho

Nebulae
i haven't seen much of the game yet, i know there's a grenade that literally makes a cage around the target tho
there's a grenade that creates an AOE sort of thing in a circle around where you've thrown it and literally rains down arrows on that spot
there's also a grenade that, when explodes, sends bullets flying everywhere damaging both the owner anyone they happen to hit

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
there's a grenade that creates an AOE sort of thing in a circle around where you've thrown it and literally rains down arrows on that spot
there's also a grenade that, when explodes, sends bullets flying everywhere damaging both the owner anyone they happen to hit

sounds lit man, gonna add you for a duo

Nebulae
sounds lit man, you fine with me adding you for a duo when servers update?
ah- apologies man but i don't add
servers should be working though- they've added multiple EU and US servers and i can actually get into games now
when you ready up you should see the white dot that appears moving, if not it means you're not queued
try rebooting your game if it's not moving after multiple server switches
i find that the US servers generally work better then the EU ones, even though im from the UK

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
ah- apologies man but i don't add
servers should be working though- they've added multiple EU and US servers and i can actually get into games now
when you ready up you should see the white dot that appears moving, if not it means you're not queued
try rebooting your game if it's not moving after multiple server switches
i find that the US servers generally work better then the EU ones, even though im from the UK
nah servers still fucked for me idk why
says I don't have the right version though I installed it around twenty minutes ago

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
just downloaded an update for it and restarted twice but it says i got the wrong version so idk

game is pretty fun tho best thing is using gangsta mode

just figured out the problem myself
set your server to US2, the others aren't updated yet

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
i just installed it, tbh the gangsta mode is such a selling price for me like holding the gun sideways and having your char beatbox
shame servers need updating rn
I always wanted to side grip my MG 42, and with this game, my dream finally came true.

And dual-wielding riot shields, ramming other dudes with them while remaining virtually invincible

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
btw it wont be free within a day or less as they said only the first 100 hours will be free to anyone who doesnt know
id advise getting it now as, like they said, get it now and its free forever compared to buying it in a few days time because you werent interested at the time

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
played it with some mates yesterday, the sheer amount of weapons and dumb shit as well as the physics-based everything make it hilarious, just wish the servers were a bit more stable

Nebulae
C50E2D6E8DE3863608B574727FF155E8FDF4282D

second win
yay.