Training to be first responder

Tetra

Electron
Nebulae
Hey there everyone.
(Yes its fin)

So its been a while so why dont I give you a little update about what I have been up to. Back working in events however I am not finding it as fullfilling anymore. I always have looked back at my time when I was working in the NHS as a covid tester/vaccinator and how I found it fullfilling.

So I am currently training to be a first responder for major events in the prehospital care side of things (Concerts, football games ectera) Of course I am still going to do my lighting event stuff to pay bills but I want to do this so I can be a little bit more fullfilled with my life. The pathway for training I am going down is called the FREC pathway (First Responce Emergency care) Which is a level 3/4 qualfication however can go up to level 6.

Level 3 would qualify me as a first responder/Ambulance care assistant
Level 4 would quality me as a emergency care assistant/Slightly more advanced first aider.

I thought this would be a good way to show people what training for something like this is.

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Hey there everyone.
(Yes its fin)

So its been a while so why dont I give you a little update about what I have been up to. Back working in events however I am not finding it as fullfilling anymore. I always have looked back at my time when I was working in the NHS as a covid tester/vaccinator and how I found it fullfilling.

So I am currently training to be a first responder for major events in the prehospital care side of things (Concerts, football games ectera) Of course I am still going to do my lighting event stuff to pay bills but I want to do this so I can be a little bit more fullfilled with my life. The pathway for training I am going down is called the FREC pathway (First Responce Emergency care) Which is a level 3/4 qualfication however can go up to level 6.

Level 3 would qualify me as a first responder/Ambulance care assistant
Level 4 would quality me as a emergency care assistant/Slightly more advanced first aider.

I thought this would be a good way to show people what training for something like this is.

me, hating that i do not have such a system in my (under-developed) country