TRANSFERANFORDERUNG / WOLFGANG SCHMIDT

Discussion in 'Ministry for State Security' started by Anthrax_PL, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Anthrax_PL

Anthrax_PL Nucleus

Nebulae:
    OOC,

Name (Steam and Primary Forum):
    Anthrax_PL

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:27799330

Timezone: GMT (british time)

Expected Activity, Possible Inactivity: I plan to be active on the server. Things that might halter my activity would be,

• Most obvious thing, school. I think most people in the community are beginning to re integrate themselves into their respective studys
    • Medical crap. I have the worst back imaginable, and probably the worst one on the entire forum. I know that I'm going to Southampton this month to see how worse my back has gotten and plan surgery for it

Previous Infractions, Forum or Server (WW3RP & HL2RP): I wouldn't remember WW3RP, but it's probably nothing. At most may be a few warns. Same goes for HL2RP, I'm a good boy.

Are you aware of the differences in the Stasiland iteration for WW3RP compared to earlier ones?: Yes. I do remember playing on the WW3RP and I can tell this iteration will be fastily different.

How familiar are you with the history and ideology of the German Democratic Republic?: I know some of the obvious stuff. Because I am applying for this faction, I'll research the organization itself. I've also had to go into the NVA.

Describe, summarily and to the best of your understanding, the role of the Stasi and their practices in a broad sense: Essentially, they are the communist version of the Gestapo. They investigate anything that might hurt the image of the Soviet Union and it's government. Often charged with engaging in domestic counter intelligence and security operations, they are the surveillance that make sure the civilian population does not go anti-communist. They operate autonomously from the regular Army.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MINISTERIUM FÜR STAATSSICHERHEIT

TRANSFER REQUEST OF /wolfgang_hauer/

ANY UNAUTHORISED VIEWING OF THIS DOSSIER WILL RESULT IN SEVERE REPRIMANDS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

OPENING DOSSIER

[​IMG]

NAME: WOLFGANG HAUER

DATE OF BIRTH/GEBURTSDATUM: 9/10/1957

PLACE OF BIRTH/GEBURTSORT: WEZLOW,
    DEUTSCHE DEMOKRATISCHE REPUBLIK *GDR*

FAMILY RELATIVES/FAMILIE VERWANDTE:

• ALBRECHT SCHMIDT - FATHER - FACTORY MANAGER
    • ISABELLE GILGER - MOTHER - HOSPITAL RECEPTIONIST
    • CHISTINA SCHMIDT - SISTER - JANITOR
    • SAHRA SHMIDT - SISTER - DECEASED; AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT
    • BERT SHMIDT - BROTHER - UNKOWN

MILITARY SERVICE/
    WEHRDIENST
    ENLISTED AT AGE 20 INTO NATIONALE VOLKSARMEE, ASSIGNED TO GRENZTRUPPEN. ASSIGNED TO BERLIN IN AUGUST OF 1961 DUE TO THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BERLIN WALL. APPREHENDED MANY ESCAPE ATTEMPTS TO WEST GERMANY. HIGHEST RANK ACHIEVED IS STABSFELDWEBEL

POLITICAL ACTIONS/POLITISCHE AKTIONEN: BEFORE WOLFANG WAS BORN, ALBRECHT HAUER WAS A LOCAL POLITICAL DEMONSTRATER IN WEZLOW, REPRESENTING THE SOZIALISTISCHE EINHEITSPARTEI DEUTSCHALNDS. ALBRECHT WAS NOT SPONSORED BY THE PARTY, DOING IT OUT OF HIS OWN FREE WILL. HE WAS INVITED TO THE 3RD CONGRESS AS A SPECTATOR.

WOLFANG DID NOT DO ANY POLITICAL STUNTS, BUT HE SUPPORTED THE PARTY. IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS, HE JOINED THE
    FREIRE DEUTSCHE JUGEND WHEN HE WAS 14. WHEN HE WAS 18, WOLFGANG ALSO JOINED THE SOZIALISTISCHE EINHEITSPARTEI DEUTSCHALDNS. HE'D JOIN IN POLITICAL RALLIES WHEN THEY WERE AVAILABLE AND SUPPORT THEM. HIS FAMILY WERE NOT INVESTIGATED FOR POSSIBLE CORRUPTION TO WEST GERMANY. HE ALSO DID MINOR STUNTS IN HIS GRENZTRUPPEN CAREER, MAKING SURE HIS COMRADES DO NOT HAVE SYMPATHIES FOR THE WEST.

MEDICAL RECORDS/PATIENTENAKTEN:

• GSW TO RIGHT LEG AFTER ACCIDENTAL FRIENDLY FIRE WHILE TRYING TO APPREHEND ESCAPEE. PATIENT'S RANK WAS GEFREITER AT THE TIME
    • CUTS AND ABRASIONS ON FACE AND HEAD AFTER APPREHENDING SMUGGLING OPERATION OF FIREARMS TO LOCAL RESISTANCE GROUP. PATIENT'S RANK WAS GEFREITER AT THE TIME
    • TWISTED ANKLE WHILE PLAYING FOOTBALL WITH COLLEAGUES. PATIENT'S RANK WAS UNTERFELDEBEL AT THE TIME. NOTE, PATIENT HAS BEEN REPRIMANDED FOR HIS BEHAVIOR
    • DIAGNOSED WITH INSOMNIA. PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION STILL ADMINISTERED TO THIS DAY
    NOTE FROM STAATSSICHERHEIT ATTAHE ██████:

Other than the reprimand given to Stabsfeldwebel. Hauer, he has no other reprimands on his file. Me and the local commissar of his regiment will recommend him to be inducted into the MfS. He doesn't need a translator, since he managed to learn russian in his school.

SENT TO: ████████

#1 Anthrax_PL, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 11
  2. Anthrax_PL

Anthrax_PL Nucleus

Nebulae:
    added and changed some minor stuff on the application

EDIT: Also changed it on 21st

: P

#2 Anthrax_PL, Sep 11, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice