Serious Trump suggests delaying US election

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Trains, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Prestige 2 Staff Member
    Moderator HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Thanks based scientist

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. aperson

aperson Molecule

Nebulae:
    ok and?
    if thats enough for people they'll vote for him

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Trains

Trains ms paint artist extraordinaire
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    exactly

it goes both ways
    people will vote for trump because he’s not biden. like how last time they voted for him because he’s not clinton

4. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    because people voting for biden based purely on the 'he's not trump' basis do it because they generally believe trump is some racist neofascist and think biden is their saviour, when in reality trump is not racist and biden is the one who was against court-ordered school desegregation busing. its hypocritical

5. Whilt

Whilt Woh

Nebulae:
  6. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
  7. Trains

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    >literal video of him saying “shithole countries”
    >but it’s cnn so it’s obviously not real

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. jb

jb Molecule

Nebulae:
    idk how people think biden will win when democratic voters hate their own party and republican voters are basically a cult

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    I've literally been over the topic so many times on so many different threads and I don't have the interest to argue with someone who a) will never change their mind even if a democrat started running concentration camps, b) someone who attributes the word racist to absolutely everything with no consideration for meaning and c) someone who ignores the fact a segregationist is running for president and instead tries to forward the trump racist narrative

i once called birmingham a shithole btw, it means im a racist and hate white people

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Trains

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    for the record, i hate biden

i also hate trump

that’s all i’m gonna say

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Whilt

Whilt Woh

Nebulae:
    not sure where i supported any of the other candidates? could you point that out for me
    you're very good at creating entirely different arguments to the ones im actually giving you

fun fact: i dont like the dems either, but im glad we're admitting the GOP is running concentration camps

12. Lewis!

Lewis! Where is Jessica Hyde?

Nebulae:
    are we really still throwing the word fascist around in 2020?

the word has lost all meaning

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OneClassyBanana

OneClassyBanana mr roboto
    HL2 RP Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    here lemme just fix that real quick then
    [​IMG]

though i will say that trump's ranting about voter fraud doesn't really so much fall under any definition of facism so much as it does just utter fucking delusion and complete lack of any substantiated statistics or evidence to support his inanity

at the end of the day i dont even think trump is a fascist

i think he's just a fucking moron who lacks any actual political ideology beyond 'DEMS BAD MONEY GOOD' and that leads to him coming across as fascist when really he's just a bigoted, power-hungry, and almost embarrassingly vitriolic cunt

god i fucking hate american politics

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. DemonElite

DemonElite Nucleus

Nebulae:
    pretty much everyone in the armed forces here votes by mail btw. like literally no service members ever ever ever ever vote in person.

it's only a convenient scapegoat now because the orange man is afraid of losing.

trump is a pussy

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. OneClassyBanana

Nebulae:
    if someone mentioned this to him live on television he'd probably have an aneurysm trying to reconcile his past pro-war 'I LOVE OUR TROOPS I FUCKED OVER TRANS RIGHTS FOR OUR TROOPS IT'S ALL FOR THE TROOPS I'M NOT A DRAFT DODGER' rhetoric with this new wave of verbal excrement

fucking hilarious that

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    enormous difference between securely processing mail votes from servicemen as is standard and processing mail votes from 328 million people which are susceptible to fraud in an unprecedented move in the midst of a pandemic

yea bro, trump's a real pussy for not wanting a fraudulent election. suppose if it was bernie trying to do this you'd be praising him

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. OneClassyBanana

Nebulae:
    still have yet to see you respond to this one, chief:

haha man yeah fraud sure is looking to be just a fucking apocalyptic prospect in an election where the sitting president has already basically alienated himself from any voters that aren't his most vehement powerbase and is already growing increasingly unloved by his own party isn't it

18. DemonElite

DemonElite Nucleus

Nebulae:
    bro the ballots mailed out in the military are handled and processed the same way as any other mailed in ballot, they're not getting special treatment lmao. they all get mailed back to our states of residency and all the way to the city halls from the cities we left. All these risks you're clammoring about would apply all the same.

mail in ballots are fine and trump is a fucking pussy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Mesa

Mesa Molecule

Nebulae:
    If you think there's no difference between handling at max 1.3million mail-in ballots and 328 million mail-in ballots then there's no point arguing. Trump doesn't want or need to delay the election, he wants it to go ahead on November 3rd, en-masse mail-in ballots have the potential to fuck up big time, and that's just the logistical aspect of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice