Atom
Nebulae
What the fuck
3e0.gif

*Fuck I put "Trumper"​

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae
He's also mentally challenged, and was forced by them to drink toilet water. Female was arrested and same with another male.

See, if the tables turned and a couple of white guys abused a mentally challenged black guy, CNN would be doing live coverage and Obama would be giving a speech about the topic. They also mention something about a race war? Please, we'd clean that shit up in a week, less.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
I don't often agree with Stefan "Not an argument, Muh capitalism" Molyneux but at this point ideology doesn't matter

Nebulae
Why has there been a huge influx of hating on white people latley

And why does barley anyone say anything about it

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Respecting people's political/any opinions while being able to conform togheter in a functioning society is at the core of any democracy. This is a clear violation of those principles, and they have obviously been treated accordingly and appropriately by the governing system.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

The donald drumpf and race baiting rhetoric by the media is the reason this happened. People love to make it into "us vs them" where racism is not in Donald Trump's platform. Because he's anti-open borders, the media twisted his message into racism which the people in these video seem to buy into.