*Tuning Into Mindless TV*

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Hello to all, and to all hello. My name is Mindless, some of you may recognize me from HL2:RP of days past. I used to be quite the avid roleplayer, from being an administrator on a few, to SA, to forum manager on some others. I enjoy serious roleplay, yet I had to abandon my beloved due to the toxicity that was HL2:RP. Though a yearning in my heart has been building for some time, I have finally caved and decided to try the waters again. This server is the one I've decided to hop onto, and to my surprise found one of my old friends, used to be known as 'Witch' but now goes by 'god is real i have proof'. Through catching up with him at 12:00 a.m EST I have become quite impressed with what I've heard about this server.

For a little background information on myself, I am a 19 year old male whom is at beginner-intermediate stages of programming. I find myself to be quite busy but I wish to encorporate this server into my routine. My background for RP consists mainly under the Civil Protection branch, my longest lasting character making it to Sectorial ranking. I find that the best way to play RP is with a group of like-minded individuals whom agree that though Roleplay can be serious, it is the writing of a literary tale encorporated by multiple authors that astounds and encoureges us to play. We have all had characters rise, fall, live, love, and die. The very thing that drives us insane at times, is what keeps us coming back to this game mode.

TL;DR - Guy went awol from RP, Began developing a life, and teaching himself how to code. Decided one day in his boredom to come back to RP hoping the community in general had grown from it's adolecsence and he could bring his skills and experiences from the 10+ other servers he's been on to aid this one.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Dr.fluffe

Still waiting for ration bomb 2
Nebulae
Hope you have fun while you're here my dude, have fun!

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
So far I am really impressed with the server. Community seems strong, 'i have proof god is real' told me you guys reach full server pop during peak hours which is quite impressive. I think my favorite thing so far is organized events to keep every RP'ing class happy.

Reactions: List

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
I do love a good plague, keeps my lungs nice and black. Just the way I like them :ok:

zoo

Electron
Nebulae
Nice to see you again, I'd be surprised if you remembered me, but I was also from Synergy. Welcome!

Mindless TV

Quark
Nebulae
Not being rude, I vaguely remember you. The name is what really brings it back to me, but it's been a minute since I've been on steam even. I'm really happy I found this server honestly, it seems like a good community.