Turn off auto-watch thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Whenever I reply to a thread, it watches that thread so i get all these annoying alerts about threads i don't give a single fuck about, please help my stop it from auto-watching threads when i reply, or add that feature

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
Whenever I reply to a thread, it watches that thread so i get all these annoying alerts about threads i don't give a single fuck about, please help my stop it from auto-watching threads when i reply, or add that feature
If you reply to a thread that means that you give a fuck about it.
If you don't give a single fuck about a thread then don't reply to it.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
[doublepost=1471961759][/doublepost]//edit
You can turn it off in the top right of a thread, it should say ''Unwatch thread.''

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
If you reply to a thread that means that you give a fuck about it.
If you don't give a single fuck about a thread then don't reply to it.

PROBLEM SOLVED.
[doublepost=1471961759][/doublepost]//edit
You can turn it off in the top right of a thread, it should say ''Unwatch thread.''
WRONG WRONG WRONG, I may reply to a thread once, and only care about people who quote me. get outta here

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
no don't lock
084.png

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
dude, fucksake, i DON'T WANT TO have to scroll all the way to the top of EVERY thread i reply to, to press unwatch and let the page reload.
Alright sir. You can go into your profile settings, alert preferences and then set it so that you can only receive alerts from messages that reply to you or mention you.
You can go into these settings by hovering your mouse over your name at the top right and then selecting ''Alert Preferences''

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Alright sir. You can go into your profile settings, alert preferences and then set it so that you can only receive alerts from messages that reply to you or mention you.
You can go into these settings by hovering your mouse over your name at the top right and then selecting ''Alert Preferences''
Thanks mate, @Blackquill
this can be locked now

Status
Not open for further replies.