Two charges for premium

Nebulae
I have an extension on my browser called privacy.com which allows me to create virtual credit cards.

Using this I was flagged for possible fraud by the Paddle system, so I switched to my actual debit card.

I think I ended up being charged twice because of it.

Can you please help me fix this?
[doublepost=1535841946][/doublepost]Update, the second one was flagged as well.

Illusion

A Pure Mystery
Nebulae
It’s probably be best if you contacted someone directly about this matter. This is a public board, so there really isn’t anyone who can help you with this unless a authorized staff member responds, I assume.

My opinion is that you are probably going to have to contact Paddle, considering they are just the payment system. They charged you twice, nebulous didn’t, if I recall correctly. I’m sure you can open a support ticket with them about the matter and they’ll help you out!

Here’s some people I’ll tag that you can contact. I’m sure they can help, if not, my apologies.

- @Blackquill
- @alex

Anyways, hopefully you get it resolved!
[doublepost=1535859314][/doublepost]
It’s probably be best if you contacted someone directly about this matter. This is a public board, so there really isn’t anyone who can help you with this unless a authorized staff member responds, I assume.

My opinion is that you are probably going to have to contact Paddle, considering they are just the payment system. They charged you twice, nebulous didn’t. I’m sure you can open a support ticket with them or something about the matter and they’ll help!

Here’s some people I’ll tag that you can contact. I’m sure they can help, if not, my apologies.

@Blackquill
@alex

Anyways, hopefully you get it resolved!
I found this. I do believe this is their official website, you can check around with it. It might be useful to you.

https://paddle.net/charge

I’m not sure if that’s the link you should use, though that’s my suggestion. Never happened to me before. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: List