Tyrone's Artwork

• Thread starter Deleted member 243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 243

I'm not going to be very active with this little project.

LCNDHEp.jpg

vCMShjr.jpg

vhlnagI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

vhlnagI.jpg

<:: This is gonna mess with our funding, John. ::>

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 243

6HgddpU.jpg

♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂
"I'll show you who's the boss of this gym!"
♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂ ♂

D

Deleted member 243

qnXijw4.jpg

"This Godforsaken city used to be safe. This is the third one already, same style, same weird artifact left behind. Now they're shoving the Civ-A into this mess. Glad there's no kids around to see this."​

D

Deleted member 243

wsF4FtX.jpg

SKloyAy.jpg

"Nevada's deserts haven't been the same since the war, I'll tell you that! You got gunrunners nowadays, two-bit oligarchs. Kings of the Dust."

D

Deleted member 243

6nyBwe9.jpg

"Security detail suffer many casualties in the tunnels of City 8, ever since a sect of Vietnamese have migrated to its Outlands. Beware of 'Ho Chi Minh's Sons'."

@'77 East

D

Deleted member 243

M9ApdWI.jpg

"Years after the suppression field's deactivation, less savory individuals have relapsed to their old, degenerate habits."​

D

Deleted member 243

GYiqdEo.jpg

"Remarkably, after all these years, the OJ Simpson defense has kept another rich man out of prison. More at eleven- back to you, John."​

D

Deleted member 243

yfX3rMz.jpg

"Ever since the election of Premier Mark Wahlberg, many citizens of an Asian heritage have fled the confines of City Eight through the 'Silk Road', helped by the Eurasian Liberation Army. Many men and women have been diminished to the rank of a V*rtigaunt, sharing these tunnels with them in a desperate attempt at freedom."​

D

Deleted member 243

l0F7JAD.png

"Have I seen the ELA? I only sell guns, man. Either buy something or go bother someone else."