News Ubisoft to Transition AC to a "Live Service" Series - AC Infinity

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

In short, no more single player (?) most likely going to be always online and 100% Live service game. Do not expect more AC release after Infinity unless it bombs as it will be updated. No more info on it except it is still in development.

So anyways black flag was the last good AC, back to sleep:
EXTLxrnXQAAUh9p.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

tbf im fairly intrigued, an assassins creed mmo might be decent if done right. id rather something like this than continuous milking of the same old formula that has been stale for a while now.

Nebulae
tbf im fairly intrigued, an assassins creed mmo might be decent if done right. id rather something like this than continuous milking of the same old formula that has been stale for a while now.

or you let a franchise die when its time comes instead of seeking endless ways to exploit it

D

Deleted member 7099

i lob asasan cred i lob when john asasan use his arm knife to stab old guy :D

Nebulae
why would they let it die especially if valhalla was the most successful game in terms of sales so far lmao

dude i dont know, a respect for the legacy of the past games maybe?

you pointed out that game dev companies prioritize profit over passion, well done muteman very astute of you we're all very impressed

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
obligatory "ubisoft protected abusers and u shouldnt give them ur money"

idk ubisoft cashing in on the live-service trend with their most well known ip is pretty predictable

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
why would they let it die especially if valhalla was the most successful game in terms of sales so far lmao

This says a lot about our society…

and yet we live in one.