Ultra Music Festival 2017

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae

miami-lineup-phase3-6.jpg
aaaaaa I'm so late with this
Unsure whether anyone here is gonna be watching on youtube/attending
It's being streamed on youtube this year due to them purchasing the streaming license

discuss below
who are you gonna be watching, what were your favorite sets, what did you like what did you not.
let's talk EDM

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae

miami-lineup-phase3-6.jpg
aaaaaa I'm so late with this
Unsure whether anyone here is gonna be watching on youtube/attending
It's being streamed on youtube this year due to them purchasing the streaming license

discuss below
who are you gonna be watching, what were your favorite sets, what did you like what did you not.
let's talk EDM

what timezone is it in, EDT or EST or something?
cause I'll totally watch Prodigy and Justice if they ain't on at like 4am.

Last edited:

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I went to UMF in Singapore, was a pretty fun experience. Recommend anyone who likes the music they play to try attend in person sometime =)

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I went to UMF in Singapore, was a pretty fun experience. Recommend anyone who likes the music they play to try attend in person sometime =)
I'd rather go to tomorrowland tbh

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
got some cool people in it like the prodigy justice ice cube getter and ferg and cypress hill but id still much rather go to field day in london because they got aphex twin and death grips

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
lol why the fuck is cube, cypress and ferg headlining this? does not make sense at all, its an electronic festival

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
KSHMR OwO

no knife party tho :mad:
KSHMR's set was pretty crazy, he had indian dancers, indian instruments, he had some crazy "lore" in his set (animated videos etc). It was pretty crazy man, you should check it out.

what timezone is it in, EDT or EST or something?
cause I'll totally watch Prodigy and Justice if they ain't on at like 4am.
It's all in EDT, you'll be able to see the live stream schedule on https://ultramusicfestival.com/. Day 2 schedule isn't up yet though.

lol why the fuck is cube, cypress and ferg headlining this? does not make sense at all, its an electronic festival
I guess that they want some musical variety. If I remember right, cube played last year and brought in a rather big crowd to the live stage.

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
wut?
you literally put it in your post unless I'm seeing things put surely this:
7e61e75f84c2e12405ecf53bd952cb8b.png

is the schedule for day 2 (ie Saturday) on the live stage
I'm talking about the youtube livestream, they have two streams going, one being the main stream and the other the Resistance stage. The Resistance stage one will follow the resistance stage schedule. The main live stream is mainly focused on the main stage but occasionally shows performances from other stages as well. This is day 1 livestream schedule for example
miami-stream-schedule-day1.jpg

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'm talking about the youtube livestream, they have two streams going, one being the main stream and the other the Resistance stage. The Resistance stage one will follow the resistance stage schedule. The main live stream is mainly focused on the main stage but occasionally shows performances from other stages as well. This is day 1 livestream schedule for example
miami-stream-schedule-day1.jpg
oh
awh
I thought they were streaming all of the stages from start to end of the day
:(

Reactions: List

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
I hope that Ultra provides more live streams next year it's kinda becoming a problem right now, at least 11 artists received 15 minutes of air time or less which sucks. It would enhance the viewing experience at home and people could view their favorite artists perform without having to worry about how much airtime, if any, they're gonna get.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
I have an idea guys, how about going to the actual festival instead of watching the shows on free streams?