ULTRAKILL

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
a295a55e7c3b2af6f363711442900b96.png

"ULTRAKILL is a fast-paced ultraviolent old school FPS that fuses together classic shooters like Quake, modern shooters like Doom (2016) and character action games like Devil May Cry.

Mankind has gone extinct and the only beings left on earth are machines fueled by blood.
But now that blood is starting to run out on the surface...

Machines are racing to the depths of Hell in search of more."

ULTRAKILL is an early access game released in 2020, has been given constant love and support ever since. From what I can tell, it isn't exactly the most well-known of shooters out there, however this game has a certain feeling I cannot get from any other FPS game anymore. Fast-paced combat in all directions, shooting techniques, fantastic music and SSStyle make the game unique and super fun - I'm not even that great at FPS! I'd personally give this game 10/10.

System Requirements are pretty low, I've been able to play it on a crappy Laptop, obviously it runs best on my Desktop. Despite being a game all about killing, it's got a good story and ambience as well to be honest, the developer really put a lot of thought into it or just got real lucky. In any case, I cannot endorse this game enough, no words would do it justice - if you aren't sure whether to buy it or not, there is a demo which includes the entirety of the Prelude.

GET ULTRAKILL HERE

6638.jpg

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whats the replay value

are there custom levels

will i eventually run out of levels and be done with the game

or is it like procedurally generated

ovxy

infamous instigator
Media Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
whats the replay value

are there custom levels

theres new game+ so you keep all unlocks on replays, and there's tons of secrets dotted around the levels if you want to do 100%
the game is still in early access, there's only two out of three acts + a prelude (act 0). there's also a few secret levels.

depends on what you mean by custom. if you mean levels created by the community and shared via the workshop then no. devs are planning to add workshop support once the game is fully out.
there's a sandbox mode and an endless mode that has a constantly shifting arena, though

there is a set amount of levels, but not all of them are in yet

e: forgot to mention act 2 isn't fully complete yet, there's only the first layer. layers are "chapters" of acts. idk how to call it. each act is split into three layers, and each layer has a set amount of levels (usually 2-4 [not counting secret levels]). the prelude is the only odd one out, having 5 levels. (and a secret level)

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
theres new game+ so you keep all unlocks on replays, and there's tons of secrets dotted around the levels if you want to do 100%
the game is still in early access, there's only two out of three acts + a prelude (act 0). there's also a few secret levels.

depends on what you mean by custom. if you mean levels created by the community and shared via the workshop then no. devs are planning to add workshop support once the game is fully out.
there's a sandbox mode and an endless mode that has a constantly shifting arena, though

there is a set amount of levels, but not all of them are in yet

how often is it updated

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
whats the replay value

are there custom levels

Re-paly value is primarily based in trying levels over and over again, seriously they do not get repetitive. You want to find ways to increase your score, or find ways to complete the level quicker. You're encouraged to get high ranks on every level.

Custom levels are actually there, but they're far and few between - only a few content creators have access to it right now, i.e beta testing it.

While the levels are finite, as I said above - the levels have endless replayability, as combining all techniques, movement, time, etc is surprisingly interesting. There's also an infinite Wave style mode, where you fight against an endless horde if that's your type of gameplay.

how often is it updated

Game came out in 2020, ever since the developer has punched out quite a few updates. ACT II is gonna fully release this Summer according to the developer, also implying an increase in the price tag, so if you're curious it's a good choice to get it now, especially with the sale.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
played thru act 2. banger shit.

rocket launcher is THE shit. you can launch enemies up, airshot them, ride the rocket... its so fucking fun