Unimposed fate. - VICE 3. (The 𝕘𝕠𝕒𝕝.)

Nebulae
AND BEFORE I FORGET
===========================================================================================================
W̴h̴e̴r̸e̶ ̸d̵i̸d̶ ̵y̸o̵u̴ ̵g̵o̶?̷ = VICE-2 = W̴h̴e̴r̸e̶ ̸d̵i̸d̶ ̵y̸o̵u̴ ̵g̵o̶?̷
Friend = VICE-8 = Friend
Friend
= QUICK-8 = Friend
Respected = DEFENDER-3 = Respected
Friend = QUICK-9 = Friend
Hated? = DEFENDER-6 = Respected?
He.. just wants to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: List
Nebulae

It's nearly over. Isn't it?
I'm back under the mask.
I just got to survive now.
I can pretend as if nothing happened.
I can disregard that doubt.
I am back.

VICE-3 is back.

image.png

"<:: It's not as operational as I hoped. But it works. ::>"
"<:: Now I just simply need to survive. And continue my duty. ::>"
<:: "And it seems... I've figured out a means to get out of here. ::>"

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

"<:: Much better. ::>"

Friend = VICE-8 = Friend
Friend
= QUICK-8 = Friend
N/A = DEFENDER-6 = N/A
Friend = HERO-8 = Friend
Neutral = VICE-2 = Neutral
Neutral
= HERO-1 = Neutral

Last edited:
Nebulae

- Again and again and again...-

image.png

<:: "Of course. OF FUCKING COURSE. It was too good to be true. Every fucking city. ::>"
"I cant have ANYTHING"
"<:: Everything he said was faulty. A lie. Something to fool me. And as such, it resulted in his expiration. ::>"
"...How many of them were there?"
image.png

"<:: All dead now. Their attack succeeded. But we took care of those liabilities in the end. Everything else impacted me as a blur. A repeat of history. ::>"

"<:: It wont matter soon. The next destination is soon to be found. ::>"

image-removebg-preview.png

"I cant keep doing this for much longer. I cant keep repressing myself. But"

"I have to hold it together..."

"Is this what I want?"

image-removebg-preview.png

- Alex Newcastle.

Last edited:
Nebulae
I wont change who I am. I have a goal to worry over.
=============================================================

Friend = QUICK-8 = Friend
Friend.
= DEFENDER-6 = Friend.
Friend
= HERO-8 = Friend
Neutral = VICE-2 = Neutral
Neutral
= HERO-1 = Neutral
Friend = JURY-2 = Friend
Neutral = DEFENDER-0 = Neutral
Friend = KING-5 = Friend
Respected = DEFENDER-5 = Respected

Last edited:

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
we need UNION-0 from the fishbar!! now transformed into DEFENDER-0

Nebulae

Bafflingly stupid debates...

image.png

"They talk and talk and talk and talk! and TALK!! and babble on and argue and cry and.."

"<:: God dammit! ::>"
"<:: Such issues do not require my attention, why do I need to care for this? ::>"
"<:: Why do I need to choose? To pick? To be the wise one? I'm no decider. My duty follows my higher echeleons. The rank leaders. The transhumans. ::>"

"<:: It's been nine deployments.. since I first came here.

"<:: Nine deployments that I've had to put up with such PETTY clammering. ::>"

"<:: Cultists, insanity, beggars, whiners, powerhungry directors who snap out of order, passive little SHITBAGS. ::>"

"<:: And I feel like I've been turned into a FUCKING caretaker to grown ass MEN. ::>"

image.png
"<:: Faces that act as if I am here to please the itch of social communication.. ::>"
"<:: They know my goal. They know why I'm here. ::>"
"<:: Why do they act as if I am who you go to for such irrelevant questions? My work takes priority. ::>"
"<:: My goal is so close.. I cant let this claw me down. ::>"
"<:: I'm going to find a walkaround this eventually. I just need to play along. ::>"

Friend = QUICK-8 = Friend
Friend = HERO-8 = Friend
Neutral = HERO-1 = Neutral
Friend = JURY-2 = Friend
Neutral = DEFENDER-0 = Neutral
Friend = KING-5 = Friend
Respected = DEFENDER-5 = Respected

Nebulae
(SIdenote: I made a reference to @STUCK IN A CAKE 's biography of the deceased HUNTER-3 where he says "<:: And they turned me into a f̷̮̅u̷̻͝c̵̗̉k̵̠̈́i̶̩̋n̵͎̎g̴̫̐ custodian to bureaucrats ::>" because I was reading his one whilst doing my one. Truly a inspiration that biography was, props to him!)

Nebulae

image.png

"<:: ...What was that? ::>"
image.png
"<:: A Servitor asset? ::>"
image.png

"<:: ...What the fuck? ::>"
image.png
image.png

"<:: Who the FUCK is this guy?! ::>"
image.png
"Wh-.... this- fucking... ASSHOLE!
image.png
image.png
image.png
"I cant believe.."
image.png
"Good RIDDANCE.."
image.png

"I cant even finish a SENTENCE I'm- uuggh.... my face..."

Nebulae
ENTRYPOINT NODE.

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

Rich (BB code):
<//: Installing CPBOOTUP.EXE

<//: Authorizing setup node
<//:: Synchronising Database reports.
<//:: Processing data quene.
<//:: Connecting to data network.
<//:: Updating biosignal coordinates.

< //: CONSISTENCY ERROR.

sFOdQyFRCTK52s3pje54jEE4YHzSZb958Py435XA4E9JutJk27PgAL77XS_m1f9vYa5IMTfvgrhHpvCL8tVUVrVO7RExM8LDQILMBZek2svIcJCMlSl0I-o-8RjUnRLMOj5jJZIK4ZTHZb6oXet1Qds

5/3/20??

It's been a while since I've caught up with this log data stuff. Put up with so much shit recently though I just cant be asked so I'm going to keep this brief.

Officers here are fucking INSANE. There's meant to be someform of reward for loyalty, being a jingoistic suckup for most of your life is meant to grant some GRAND FUTURE! Where- I cant even remember the details man. All I know is that entrusting in some fucky regime is meant to constitute to my time contributing and I'm given NOTHING.

My rations have barely changed, I am tasting the same old fucking paste! I'm now given dirty looks by my peers, and the officers are as cruel as ever! So, no- I'm having a terrible time here. And I've somehow only made my life worse, I'm being socially outcast by people and seen as the 'special boy' and I'm getting more and more scared that someday some assholes going to jump me and immobolize me for selfish purposes!

So, I stopped coming into work at the CWU CEC just to get away from the constant threats and 'incidental equipment failures' used to make me seem bad. It just seems like any old person here has it out for me for just trying to NOT be so miserable.

It's become a precaious issue. One that's making me desperate. If nothing happens soon, I'm going to have to act.
[/SPOILER]

<::// ACCESS PERMITTED.
<:: Displaying archive files . .
SUBJECT: VICE-3
NAME: ALEX NEWCASTLEINITAL OCCUPATION: SECURITY OFFICER.BACKGROUND: FIRED FOR DISORDERLY MISCONDUCT PRIOR TO OCCUPATION. AGE: 38
PHYS HEIGHT: 5'7PHYS WEIGHT: 180lbCURRENT STATUS: ALIVEOFFICAL CITY ORIGIN: CITY-18Ethnicity: SWEDISH

13/2/2023
"<:: I'm being redeployed I hear. Out of here into outlands duty. Not that it's any different. Though I'm gradually hopeful. Chances are I could get some perks along the promotion process instead of having to be in someform of purgatory in terms of my rank. Might even make some friends. ::>"

-

13/12/23
"<:: But in the end. I wont need any friends I'll just need to focus. The perks will arrive soon. The combine will reign. I'll get what I deserve. ::>"

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..png

Last edited:
Nebulae

"<:: I knew a man. A weird one. One that went above and beyond for his goal. ::>"

"<:: One who thought the world was against him, and that the garrison fell to the corrupt morals of humanity. ::>"

"<:: A man who'd fled to the insurgency, and had been slain as a result of his bizzare thought. ::>"
"<:: A man blinded by parliamentarally extremist belief, one that spelt a fine message to others that one simply shouldnt let loyalty be their defining trait. ::>"

"<::
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..png
::>"

"<:: He was a weird man. But now, he has proven his worth as a KING. ::>"

"<:: A KING of failure to the rest. ::>"
"<:: But a KING of ardour for work. For some. ::>"
"<:: If not just me. ::>"
"<:: I'll miss you. For what little time you were a 'student' of my own. ::>"

"<:: KING-5. David. You are a pathetic welp. But from what little respect that remains in me for you. ::>"
"<:: Good job. ::>"
"<:: Now get out of my sight. ::>"

In memory of Cavitys character. KING-5.

(okay the NEXT ONE WILL BE VICE-3 STORY RELATED I SWEAR)