(Unneeded thread about member numbers) The oldest 100!

Space needs to go outside more

• Total voters

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

Feel free to use the song while reading.
So I was really fucking bored and I knew for a long time now that you can see the number on the url of somebody's profille to see which member they are. As I am writing this 6450 people have joined the forums and I wanted to see how many people I could find out of the first 100 players. I wanted to know are they still here? So on this journey I will start writing this thread and write about the things I have learned so far. Was pretty fun to be honest.

So I started of by trying to name people that I knew were here on the first day I checked the staff members page and I found out that all of them were in the top 100. That's where I started making my excel sheet from. After that I got intrested. I went ahead and looked if I can still see the numbers if people privated their profille so I checked out @Rabid 's profille to see if I can still see it. He was member 122 and I found out that I could still find out.

The second thing that I struggled with was with finding the number 2. He wasn't one of the current staff members. So I had to go look for him somehow. I started off with looking trough really old threads and filling the numbers for people who were in the oldest 100. I knew I was one so I put myself in to make myself feel special.

Also when I was doing this I came to realise that people can block their latest online thing on the forums. ( Damn you @Roosebud ) So then I went with their latest post.

I also tried to not look trough the forums for old posts but tried to come up with names that I thought were in the top 100. I knew @Twar and @Angel shitposted their way to a 1000 messages really damn fast. So i assumed they were in there. I was correct @Angel was even in the top 10. I catched myself a huge fish allready!

I also tried to remember if I can still know any moderators or huge community members we had back in the day. So I came up with @Elliot A guy I didn't personally know or talked to but I knew he was a moderator for the community and a huge name in this community. I was actually surprised when I saw his last login as 29-05-2019. I thought I would have to decide now where I am gonna call somebody inactive. So I took him as leading example and said. If you haven't played this month. So in June 2019. I will count you as inactive.

I started looking up people that I encouraged to make a forumaccount on nebulous when the forums were created and open to the public. I found out that I didn't have many friend in the Oldest 100. As I thought @Stalker would have been their but he wasn't. Then I checked @Wesdo A old friend of mine that apparently didn't make his forum account when I told him to do it. He made it on the first of july. I made a discovery then. In nebulous's first 2 months they allready had a 1000 members. I never imagined it was that much. May I remind you have that was gained almost 5500 members since the openning of the forums. Man we really had a refugee march invade the forums when it first started.

I got intrested again. I looked for the man who made me want to make this thread in the first place. @Hudson I found out he wasn't here for the openning day. But he was a day late. I then checked his member number. He was member 413. In 1 day this community almost had all ready 6,4 % of it's current members.

I wanted to find out another way before I started looking trough old threads to find the members. I checked out the notable members. People who have all the trophies or people who have a lot of posts. First man I clicked on was @Powley found out he was just short of a spot in the oldest 100. But what he did teach me is something I all ready thought. The entire oldest 100 joined on the first day. Confirming my assumption.

Another funny thing is I found @DoubleD trough the notable members method and I found out that he was last online on the 25th of April 2019. When he gets back he will have the 3rd year trophy notification waiting for him as he went inactive 1 day before his third year. If he never comes back. Then he can't say he was in this community for 3 years.

I also looked for old coders and coders who are active still like @Zak and @Zombine . Zak was in the top 20. Zombine in the top 50. I then thought of old server directors and thought of @Toasty the WW3RP boss man. And @char who has also done SD duty in the past. Also checked @Oxy[Morons] and @proseph prostar .Toasty and Oxy were both hits at 67 and 11. Char and Silver sadly missed out.

This is the moment where I gave up using methods other then checking old threads. Spots should start filling up a lot quicker now. Right? I started off with the introduction thread section and check the oldest introductions. @Ace of Spades's (who has notifications off) was the oldest introduction thread that hadn't been posted on. The funny thing I found out that @scrubmcnoob was the first ever none staff member to get himself on these forums. Or was he? I still hadn't found number 2 so I wasn't 100 % sure.

Now here is where I was like damn... My end conclussion gonna suffer because of this. I had guy named @patty who was member 35. however his profille was private so I couldn't see if he active or not. I decided I checked his message number and he either never shitposts or he is inactive. So I called him inactive.

Now here is our first banned member I found @Warwick second followed right after with @Jimbo and followed right after with that @Lutic . I found 3 banned members all on the same thread lol.

Then i noticed one of my first exceptions @Snowl I can't see his profille so I didn't know if he was active or not but he had the hl2rp operator tag so I assumed he was. That's why I put him as active

M****F***** at this moment I realised my silly hardwork for 3 hours was all for nothing as you can type the number of somebody in the searchbar without the name. BUT I STILL WANTED TO ANALYSE ROLEPLAY. So I did I filled in all the gaps and proceeded with the most fun and notable facts...

Number 2 had me driving crazy as I couldn't find him for like the longest of time untill I found out this method. It was @Koch all along... One of the most silent developers on these forums...That bunny was hidden for a long time...And by my own rules I had to mark him as Not active. So I did. Feelsbadman

If I hadn't done that. Then I would have been able to say that everyone in the top 10 is active. However this isn't the case because of the rules I setup. However you can still say everyone in the top 10 is active as koch was last here on the 30th of May.

What I find funny is a guy called @Sheeplie never posted anything while he is the 44th member of this community. I would never found this out if I didn't research it. So we can say out of the Oldest 100 he is the first guy to leave the community. As he was never in it in the firstplace.

What I also found very funny is number 54 @Newb his profille is really dusty as his last profille page post was November 6 2018 while he was online 4 minutes ago. I might have made this at the exact date he came back to the forums. If I am correct. Welcome back!

And that's when I found my first problem. The URL doesn't update when you look for a account that's removed. So number 65 is a mystery. I hope all other numbers can be found. If someone else knows a way to find this mans name I'll add it. Same goes for the number 75 and 91

Also number 71 was kinda cool. @Slothmachine was a name that instantly rang a bell. I read his profille. And he is comming back out off service next month! Good to have you back bud!

Also @Plankt0n made a lot off bells ring. He invited me to play CSGO with @Spitfire back in the Lemonpunch days and just somebody I remember personally. Hope he is doing fine with whatever he is doing now.

Also at 90 @Spartan who I remember as the creator of both generations events on WW3RP and one of the best pilots for a garry's mod server I have been on.

and @ecchikawaii who commited roleplay suicide I'll always remember this guy personally because of the long history we had on Lemonpunch and even now he is still in my steam friendslist. All though malicious he can be a great guy. Soft Cat some of you might now from that name.

And lastly number 100 who sneaked in to this list and the first 100 members on the forums @$Vex$ You made the list mate.

Conclussion:

out of the first 100 people:

8 are banned.
34 Members have logged in exactly today
48 members haven't been active in the month June 2019
3 people are unknown/hard to find
@Blackquill was last seen a moment ago
@SpaceInvader needs a girlfriend
Bad spelling

tldr; neb this i wasted 5 hours doing this. thank you for comming to my tedtalk

is_chalkboardideas.jpg

feel free to do whatever you want with this information.

Last edited:

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
people who were here when the secret forum was a thing gang
people who were forced to see a gaping asshole by @2stronk in said forum gang

-------------------------------------------
17.jpg

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I remember sitting on teamspeak the night nebulous was being made and they all kept asking themselves 'How did you spell it again'
lol

e: when alex thought having picture signatures appear at the end of each post was going to be great until 2stronk took advantage of it

Last edited:

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
finally, the recognition I deserve

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I might be number 4, but that means nothing when it comes to activity