Urgent Voulenteer Chance For American Trump Supporters

• Thread starter Deleted member 22
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22

483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trump-flashes-the-thumbs-up.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg
Basically the Trump team released something called Trump Talk, and you are able to make calls for his campaign from home on your computer, or you can use your personal phone. If you want to help him win in any way you can, I urge you to click the link, sign up, and make some calls for Mr. Trump

https://talk.donaldjtrump.com/

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
this will in no way be abused

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
I'm in Arizona on vacation, so I'm actually going to help people at the poles and like make sure they know their rights as that's been a problem here.

NOT for TRUMP or HILLARY. They can vote third party for all I care. What I'm focused on is making sure every hard working american gets their say on who gets to fuck up the country.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm in Arizona on vacation, so I'm actually going to help people at the poles and like make sure they know their rights as that's been a problem here.

NOT for TRUMP or HILLARY. They can vote third party for all I care. What I'm focused on is making sure every hard working american gets their say on who gets to fuck up the country.
or you can use your democratic right to simply not vote