Valorant - A free FPS from RIOT Games

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
So with the annoucement today about them releasing a Closed BETA on the 7th of April. I have been looking forward to this game for a long time now. I understand if it's not your cup of tea but I want a new comp game I can grind hours in to. So if you haven't heard Valorant is a FPS that will be made by RIOT games. The creators from the popular MOBA game League of Legends. What do you think about a game like this. They are trying to take CSGO's flaws and get the things that those players want. The price is going to be free and that's a great price. I also got more exited after watching this video. Seems like they really wanna do things right and for a comp player like myself I am really exited and I all ready signed up for the BETA. I hope I get in.

Edit: If you want to get in to the closed beta I would check out Valorant's twitter account

Last edited:

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
gameplay looks like ass to me but am interested in their weapons and respective animations bout it tho

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
tbh the game play videos they have make it seem like they're trying way too hard to make it seem like CSGO
and it just doesn't feel that way

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
casters and players jumping on this like they know 100% it's going to be the next big thing
this won't be a game for csgo playerbase imo
it'll take from overwatch and find a new group between overwatch and csgo

riot has the money and infrastructure to make it way bigger (even if artificially) than blizzard ever could for overwatch
we'll see i guess

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
CSGO/CS:S/CS1.6 players like counter-strike because its a purely skill base competitive shooter.

This won't get real fans of counter-strike. This is absolute shite because it just adds stupid bullshit that stopped Call of Duty from remaining a good franchise, aka gay-ass killstreaks/deathstreaks.

So trash. Burn it.

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
CSGO/CS:S/CS1.6 players like counter-strike because its a purely skill base competitive shooter.

This won't get real fans of counter-strike. This is absolute shite because it just adds stupid bullshit that stopped Call of Duty from remaining a good franchise, aka gay-ass killstreaks/deathstreaks.

So trash. Burn it.
ok boomer

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
ok boomer
boomer0.png

thanks ill take it

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Why would you add wallhack mechanics to a competitive shooter lol
Pulse
Hanzo
Bloodhound
Jackal
Would like to know your location.

Aslong as there is a way to counter it or a type playstyle that goes against it will be fine I guess.

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
i have so many questions about this game

but the biggest is, which impulse also already stated

why add a wallhack to a competetive game? i just dont understand

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
i have so many questions about this game

but the biggest is, which impulse also already stated

why add a wallhack to a competetive game? i just dont understand
Signature Ability: Recon Bolt – Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter. The sonar pings tag nearby enemies, causing them to be revealed. Can be destroyed.

I mean it's his ultimate ability

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Signature Ability: Recon Bolt – Fire a bolt that deploys a sonar emitter. The sonar pings tag nearby enemies, causing them to be revealed. Can be destroyed.

I mean it's his ultimate ability

SEE THROUGH THE DRAGONS EYES

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
BETA keys will be dropped by watching streams tomorrow. I heard 25k will be dropped per region on any valorant stream from the weekend capture event. If you're intrested in getting keys I would check out the valorant section on twitch tomorrow. Drops are completely random so good luck for those wanting to get in. I hope I do and if I will. I will be streaming the closed BETA on the 7th. If not I'll watch streams myself.

bnl1swysa9q41.png

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
looks too cartoony and trying to preach to too many crowds