B A N N E D
Nebulae
"When I get out of here- and I will... There will be carnage"
badass

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I expected it to be pretty cringe but I went to see it today on a whim. Turned out to be a pretty good movie. It was only an hour and a half which I think was just about the perfect time before you really get sick of watching it. I've read thousands of comics at this point and unlike venom from tobey maguire this one had a lot of personality backing it. I have a feeling they expected most people to have just skipped the first one like I had, so I wasn't at all confused starting with this one

with it being such a short movie though a lot of the supporting characters weren't as established as I would have liked, but I went into it expecting it to be bad so it worked out. theres really not that much to spoil since it's so short and it's just your average superhero movie
post credit scene introducing him to the disney marvel stuff was pretty cool, it'll be neat to see where that goes.

I thought shriek as a character, the black chick from the mental assylum wasn't really that interesting. her motivations were pretty weak even for a marvel movie

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
i hope this movie is 10 times better then the first one

just listened to the new venom song eminem made
atleast it's an improvement over VEN VEN VENUMMMMMMMM

i prefer the edited meme version

Last edited: