Veteran HL2 RPer here! Heyooo~

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
Hey, fellow players!

It's been a while since I've been involved with any sort of roleplaying servers, but I've decided recently (and due to quarantine, stay safe out there) to spend some of my down time doing what I have very fond memories of!

To give insight, I've played over 1k+ hours in HL2RP, one specific Clockwork server a few years ago, played a big majority as a CP (for over a year) and briefly as a rebel/resistance member!

Hope y'all can welcome me, so far, my experience has been very positive of the server!

Reactions: List

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Welcome to hell
n88zfh7t4fe51.png

Nah I'm joking, welcome to the community and I hope you continue having a very positive and fun experience on the server and now on the forums as well.

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
Welcome to hell
n88zfh7t4fe51.png

Nah I'm joking, welcome to the community and I hope you continue having a very positive and fun experience on the server and now on the forums as well.
Haha, so far so good! Am surprised people here are rather welcoming! And the CP's in the server rather chill, nice change of pace of what I was used to!

McTiddles

pr0n doodler
Nebulae
Solid numbers nonetheless.

Brother you're gonna be spending more than a few hours once you get into it again LMAO
Oh boi..! Now I'm gettin startled.

IF anything I wanna get back into the CP style of life, been havin fun with civillian so far, met some nice folk!
But damn, I miss that journey of going from Recruit alll the way up the chain of command, took me a year but, yeah!

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
Oh boi..! Now I'm gettin startled.

IF anything I wanna get back into the CP style of life, been havin fun with civillian so far, met some nice folk!
But damn, I miss that journey of going from Recruit alll the way up the chain of command, took me a year but, yeah!
It's a rather different experience from other servers in my opinion, one that I highly recommend, so if you really enjoy it, get to reading the sacred thread to get more informed on rules, equipment, radio etiquette etc etc.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Welcome to the community! Glad to have you.

You joined at a fantastic time; the server has just gone through a big player-ran mentality overhaul and its working wonders.