Denied VICE-4 PK Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by Poopship McGee, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poopship McGee

Poopship McGee Old Stock Canadian

Nebulae:
    Stop saying you "HAD" to do it.

There was no other option!

You guys sound like my drama teacher PM talking about federal corruption, holy shit.

Then don't fucking use rolls if you don't have a plan to. What a dumb 'compromise'.
    Merged:
    yes, catholic dies for the sins of two coward officers, how poetic and deep.

2. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    You chose to surrender.
    Threw down your weapon.
    To confess.
    To get into a fight around the corner and not pay attention to the negotiation.

You walked yourself into that as much as everyone else and ANY ONE OF YOU had equal chance of dying.

I'm sorry I don't expect most of the people there who had their thinking caps on during round 1 to suddenly throw them away.

Like why did you not surrender to the OTA but you'd surrender to rebels who were equally hostile?

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
  3. Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae:
    in the end, i don't blame any of the event managers involved for deciding a roll was fair, as it tends to actually be- even in this case.
    however when the death of the character is at hand, i hold that situation too highly to leave it down to a simple /roll, as it offers a large disconnect and a lack of feeling genuine to die by pure chance. its a huge disconnect for me, and i dont have an interest in roleplay to die based on luck, instead of an actual roleplayed out scenario

4. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    We can't just bring out some dumb deux ex machina and not kill people but we also can't kill everyone. If we had actually planned this whole situation out it might have flown by better but it was a clusterfuck and we had to handle it as it went on.

5. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    1. Didn't choose to surrender, I was basically told we're surrendering, as if its like the group's decision. Assuming this will lead to the next stage in the event, I come along.
    2. I confess to having literally killed nobody.
    3. I didn't get into a fight.

Not sure, considering they appear to have the exact same lines of reasoning without an compromise for roleplay.

6. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    • You aren't a puppet, you can do your own thing and what you did was surrender.
    • You said you were a cop if you didn't then I (the person who actually shot you all) would have let you go or at the very least deliberated more, talked to the mute etc.

7. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Which you could have refused to do and realised how poor it sounded IC. You almost did but decided to blindly follow and toss down your weapons.

Again, I'm sure if people had been paying attention to what the rebels were saying and yelling it'd be clear that one of your own had ratted you all out. I certainly said he'd told us everything.

Hard to ignore when a dude admits to being sent by CAB and caused chaos in a sealed facility and that you are all cops and stuff.

Saying we didn't RP is poor form. We had no actual advantage until you turned yourselves in.

8. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    Let's cut the crap. You're full of shit, considering I said many, many things, only for the rebels not say do react or do anything about it. You had your fucking roll game and you played it.

9. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    You basically shot yourself in the foot by saying "i'm a cop" to them so what do you expect?

10. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    I didn't just say, 'I'm a cop'.

But ok :grinning:

11. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    In essence, you did, nothing else matters when you admit to that.

12. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    There is a reason we tried to stress from the moment the event started that blending in was how you would make it through unharmed.

You literally turned yourselves in at the first checkpoint on the assumption it was progressing the event when all of the yelling and aggression should have said otherwise.

Again, we YELLED that the mute had ratted you out. I dunno what else we could have done to highlight this was a bad thing to do.

13. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    Well, maybe you guys just didn't respond to me, but I don't blame you. You've got an event's success to ensure!

Again, you may have roleplayed with some people, but I hardly got the time of day. You were all focused on the other two, who actually got a decent amount of RP. Me, for just sitting around and holding point, get brought in and capped, having never killed somebody and even telling them that much, to no response but XD U LYIN BISH AHAHAHAHAHA, which you can never prove, so it's like, you put us in a situation we cannot negotiate over because your event characters are so static they can't be swayed any direction, and not other that, but whatever we say is just called a lie, so its like, ok?

You guys could've played it a lot better, and all things considered, when you say, 'there was no other choice', you make yourselves sound pretty unimaginative. If you had supremely high IQ, like myself, you could've disarmed the officers, armed the citizens and make us their bitches, but no. Let's settle this with PKS! PKS !!! WOOO random pks! But no, that would be too interesting.
    Merged:
    my mistake, context doesn't matter.
    Merged:
    you're really into binary thinking, aren't you?

14. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Or its like you put yourself in that scenario. We didn't force you to collectively drop the idiot ball and surrender and throw away your guns to a bunch of fighters who were yelling that you had been outed.

The time for swaying them was long before that.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  15. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    These characters aren't gonna think deeply about killing cops, they'll do it and not care. They've experienced the hardships of other cops and apply it to them all.

16. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    Maybe you shouldn't shoe-horn people through one specific location so that there's multiple means of getting through.

17. cns

cns The Winner

Nebulae:
    you had multiple means of getting through though and you fucked it up.

18. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    Yeah, your characters being static uninteresting characters is a flaw, but it's a flaw you should have thought through better.

I think I found where all the LP rebels went.
    Merged:
    No, we've been repeatedly told, you must go through this spot. It was said on the radio, and it was said many times in the inbox. You NEEDED to go through this checkpoint.

19. Rabid

Rabid Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Did you consider you could have talked or fought your way through after the gig was up?

And not... just surrendered and threw away your only means of defence?

20. Poopship McGee

Nebulae:
    You guys clearly weren't interested AT ALL in negotiations. AT all. We tried than many times, and don't you give me that.
    Fight? 1v3 with my surrendered teammates?
    Okay, then I'm PK'd for rambo and breaking fear RP.

I fight alone, I die, I surrender I die, I try to negotiate, they don't negotiate, I leave, mission doesn't progress.:ok:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice