Accepted VicOnTop - LSPD Application

VicOnTop

String
Nebulae
Character name: Bill Tin

Date of birth: 05/11/1992

Briefly describe your character's background:

Bill Tin comes from an incredibly long line of seamen, he can trace his families lineage well through the golden age of piracy in the 1700's; he had family on the side of piracy and the Royal Navy. Bill's name is passed down to every first born male in the family and they had to stop using suffix's because once they got over 20 they just stopped caring. Bill is a prominent Sailor and can be found on his sailboat in his free time, he truely has only one love and that is being out in the open ocean. Bill previously served in the Coast Guard and has since retired as a Chief Petty Officer.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
(IC) Cover letter:

Ahoy, Hiring Manager

My name is Bill Tin, and I am writing to express my strong interest in the Officer position within the LSPD. As a veteran and sailor with a deep connection to his community, I believe that my unique combination of skills, experience, and dedication make me an ideal candidate for this role.
Throughout my years of service in the military, I have gained valuable experience in teamwork, discipline, and effective communication. As a member of the armed forces, I have developed a strong sense of integrity, responsibility, and the ability to remain calm and composed in high-pressure situations. These specific attributes have helped me become who I am and define what I feel is a perfect fit for the department.

Thank you,

Bill Tin

(OOC):
My Take on policing is much more empathetic than most, I prefer to go softer on traffic infractions and the like because I want to create rapport with "citizens". I value RP over authority and as long as what the other individuals are trying to do can be reasonably RP'd with I will go along with it. My values as an RP officer is to create and encourage RP culture. Giving individuals and groups memorable experiences that allow them to think back on and enjoy whatever has come to pass. Of course I cant and wont let everyone out of charges, but when it is applicable, then I would attempt to do so. Bill is an example of a L Cop and he takes his many losses on the chin, not being fazed by them in the slightest.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:

Short term is goal is to help create a positive environment where I can help encourage and uplift my peers. Being able to help a brand new PD get its feet off the ground would be a rewarding project I would like to be a part of.
Long term: I see myself as a leader, with an unbiased mindset. Bill would be looking to make leadership, and help train cadets / write SOP's / and set an example as a role model and leader.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
Yes, i have previously played cop / crim / civ on NoPixel

What is your time zone?:

NA/AU

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:

100%, yes I understand

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional):

As I am looking for a permanent home, I would be interested in the future (or even know if there is a need) in applying for an Admin role as I feel like I am someone that can fit those shoes. I would write a formal application for that, at that time.

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Emergency Services forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

Reactions: List

VicOnTop

String
Nebulae
So after I made this and posted it I became obsessed with X-Files and would love to bring Fox Mulder to life on the server. Could I possibly bench Bill for Fox for my PD app, been experimenting with him on a small server and he fits my RP style perfectly.

This extends to Jamie as well since he is CoP

an example of a report I wrote up on the test server:
image.png
image.png

Thanks

Victor

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Are you asking if you can be part of FIB? Or are you wanting to swap out the character?

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So after I made this and posted it I became obsessed with X-Files and would love to bring Fox Mulder to life on the server. Could I possibly bench Bill for Fox for my PD app, been experimenting with him on a small server and he fits my RP style perfectly.

This extends to Jamie as well since he is CoP

an example of a report I wrote up on the test server:
image.png
image.png

Thanks

Victor
Pretty sure it’s against the rules to play as fictional characters from media or celebrities.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Are you asking if you can be part of FIB? Or are you wanting to swap out the character?
Pretty sure it’s against the rules to play as fictional characters from media or celebrities.
We were unaware his character was a recreation of a fictional character. Thanks for pointing it out but please refrain from posting on others applications.

As for Vic, You may base your characters likeness and quirks from celebrities/fictional characters but not recreate them entirely.

VicOnTop

String
Nebulae
Just inquiring about benching Bill for a new character Ive been experimenting with. He would be an undercover FIB agent if that is plausible, otherwise just a paranormal obsessed cop. I will make the character original, obviously using Fox as my inspiration. I was trying to ask permission to do this is all, and providing an example of what kind of stories and reports I would be creating.

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Just inquiring about benching Bill for a new character Ive been experimenting with. He would be an undercover FIB agent if that is plausible, otherwise just a paranormal obsessed cop. I will make the character original, obviously using Fox as my inspiration. I was trying to ask permission to do this is all, and providing an example of what kind of stories and reports I would be creating.
You can for sure bench the character you applied with and use another that's fine. We won't be allowing any undercover FIB officers or other divisions as there are no other branches within the LSPD for now.

If you could reply with the new characters name I can edit the roster.

VicOnTop

String
Nebulae
Wolf Ryder is paranormal obsessed investigator. ideally he would want to be a cop so he can investigate things with authority but at the same time that is not important.

When Wolf was young his sister was taken by Aliens in front of him, and since then he has made it his life's mission to find her and rescue her. This was the driving force for his career, and it pushes him onward in his quest to find the truth.

During his time in school he was made fun of quite a bit by his classmates, but that didn't discourage him from being a straight A student. Even with the bullying that was tormenting him, he couldn't be bothered to be distracted from his ambitions. He knew he had a very unique path to travel. He graduates from high school with honors.

Wolf later goes to Oxford University and studies psychology, earning a bachelor of arts degree. In school he was seen as a hard worker and incredibly devoted, leaning on his life mission to find the answers to life's most difficult questions. Unlike in high school, Wolf ends up making many friends here, and creates a club at University that was all about paranormal activities, it was called "POD" Paranormal Oxford Discoveries.

After school he would create his own investigation team, calling it the WAFER (wolf and friends extraterrestrial recon). While on a case he came across evidence that pointed to his sister being in Los Santos. Whether it was true or not he takes that knowledge and recklessly leaves everything behind and heads to Los Santos. He feels the burning passion of his life's goals are in full swing. He hops on a plane and doesn't look back.

While Wolf is an incredible investigator, master detective, resourceful, and a great tactician, He is well known for being terrible at coming up with names for things (such as his investigative team).

Wolf is chaotic good, he has a kind heart and is usually fighting impossible to win situations. But has a complete disregard for rules and what others would expect of him.