Paradox Thread

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
iCXgfEw.png

So I've played a few paradox games, mainly CK2, HOI4 (and Cities Skylines) but the main focus of this threads gonna be their strategy games

I recently tried getting into Victoria 2 and I suck complete and total fucking ass at it if the picture above didnt make it clear, please give me tips, tried playing as belgium and wanted to build factories so I switched to the nazional-something party to be able to build them and economy tanked, dont know how to colonize which I've heard is a good way to make cash

Reactions: List

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
crashing the world market by sphering china it do be like that

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I love Vicky 2 and all its intense autism. Though, I am greatly ashamed for going a bit too much into Germany blobs and Japanese Empire memes.

Sheep leader

Neutrino
Nebulae
Once you start as any nation the first thing you want is to increase education!!! the more educated your plevs are the more they would promote to thee dudes that want to work in the factories. Don't spam factories instantly, I'd suggest you just promote Democrats to do that for you make sure you get about 10-15k democrats to make factories for you. Liberals is not a good choice try to stay Conservative for the start. Avoid military conflicts unless it's balanced, armies can fuck you economy hard time. Also make sure you get the medicine technologies ASAP. Medicine tech>Pop>Money>Army

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
hoi4 > eu4 > ck2 > vic2
incredibly cringe post
obviously the equation is vic2 > ck2 > hoi4=eu4
[doublepost=1579164041][/doublepost]
iCXgfEw.png

So I've played a few paradox games, mainly CK2, HOI4 (and Cities Skylines) but the main focus of this threads gonna be their strategy games

I recently tried getting into Victoria 2 and I suck complete and total fucking ass at it if the picture above didnt make it clear, please give me tips, tried playing as belgium and wanted to build factories so I switched to the nazional-something party to be able to build them and economy tanked, dont know how to colonize which I've heard is a good way to make cash
mate just tax your people 100% works every time

friendly

god, syria and bashar
B A N N E D
Nebulae
no
quality is based on how interesting it is to play ethiopia
the true based country
Well you've fucked yourself there because EU4 ethiopia is a fucking beast and is the only country with jewish rebels so it can convert, meaning you can play jewish ethiopia

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Well you've fucked yourself there because EU4 ethiopia is a fucking beast and is the only country with jewish rebels so it can convert, meaning you can play jewish ethiopia
still comparatively boring
vic 2 you can industrialize that shit so hard and be a god against colonial powers
ck2 you play african christians and fight the muslim wave, alternatively jewish
eu4 is fun cuz jewish ethiopia but otherwise pretty formulaic just like any other eu4 country
hoi4 is only good because HAILE FUCKING SELASSIE

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
IRMZTyy.jpg

im playing prussia (started as brandenburg) for the first time, its going good so far, ill go to war with poland soon since I need a few more provinces from them, I also need to annex bohemia because theyre cringe