Vinyl thread

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
An album I just bought arrived in the mail today, and I wanted to share it, so I decided to make this thread. I'll probably post my other albums later, but I just really wanted to show this one off.
IMG_20200309_174650.jpg

its a fucking lit album, sounds great
post any music you got on vinyl nerds

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
i've got a small collection of about 20 or so records with a pretty basic audio setup that gets the job done. Old pioneer speakers from the 70s, a thorens turntable, a magnet preamp into a harman kardon audio system kind of deal

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
oh i said "acab" in a joel stream as a joke when a cop was on-screen on his lego island stream
and some guy in chat was so Not Mad that he decided to try and doxx me to defend our Hero Officers

can you be any more based and redpilled? praxis af.

i-is it that obvious that im

no you posted in the lgbt thread tho

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
oh i said "acab" in a joel stream as a joke when a cop was on-screen on his lego island stream
and some guy in chat was so Not Mad that he decided to try and doxx me to defend our Hero Officers
[doublepost=1583853320][/doublepost]
i-is it that obvious that im

nope

Limeao

24/7 John Lennon Impressionist
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I've got a lot of vinyl from my parents, mostly 70's and 80's stuff - but, I've been buying my own stuff for a couple years now. Mostly old country, 80's stuff and some more modern stuff like the Cranberries.

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
I've got a lot of vinyl from my parents, mostly 70's and 80's stuff - but, I've been buying my own stuff for a couple years now. Mostly old country, 80's stuff and some more modern stuff like the Cranberries.
yeah, most of my biafra shit i got from my stepdad (Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables (DK), The Last Temptation of Reid (Lard), the DK original singles collection (DK, obviously))

the other 2 i got i bought myself (In God We Trust, inc. (DK), White People and the Damage Done (JB&GSM))

he also gave me the Fugazi 7 songs EP, "Damaged" by Black Flag, and Check Ya Head by the Beastie Boys. the other 2 albums i got are both Beck albums, Morning Phase and Hyperspace