Denied Violet 'Circuit' Saitō

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by viomi, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. viomi

viomi just another slut don't mind me

Nebulae:
    Doesn't matter either way honestly, I'll wait patiently to see if the unnamed unit had actually discovered Circuit = Violet Saito or if it was metagame'd. I'll stop adding on so Nicrobe & Co. can read and do their investigating and such.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jimbo

Jimbo Rictal-Approved
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Good morning just woke up

My character only knows one violet from a conversation we had in a group in rdc, if someone asked me if I knew pung, despite them not mentioning a last name I would still know who they are talking about

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  3. Snook

Snook Moderator
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    I would quickly like to confirm that Pung Tao did know that Violet Saitō was the person we were questioning him about. That is how he knew her full name.

Just posting this as one of the Civil Authority investigators on the case. He was let go along with Violet.

As for how did he know you were Circuit and your other questions - no clue, I just investigated the reports.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  4. Numbers

Numbers ok
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Do us a favor for a bit and let everyone revise through the posts for a while. I'm not exactly locking this just cut down on the posting for a bit, it's already 7 pages long and it hasn't lasted a day yet.

• nebulous nebulous x 7
    • Agree Agree x 7
  5. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
    The appeal has been reviewed by myself, @Blackquill and @Numbers. After an amount of discussion and consideration on the whole suspicion of OOC wrong-doing (Including the report on toxicity of certain members in Teamspeak which only served to add onto our initial skepticism), we have decided the whole deal is legitimate due to the lack of evidence proving guilt or any break of rules.

The reasons for the PK are valid, the way the killing party have gotten that information is also valid. We had a problem with the way kill itself was performed, as we do not even allow Civil Protection to do witness sterilization anymore; letting a rebel murder a bunch of people just to avoid IC consequences is right out. It is considered RDM, and @Gaben will not be punished on this occasion only due to @Whilty authorizing it beforehand. (Although he shouldn't have.)

For the reasons given, we have chosen this appeal to be denied.

• nebulous nebulous x 47
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nicrobe

Nicrobe Lord of Ineptitude
    Media Developer

Nebulae:
    -After a short discussion, we have also decided that @Gaben 's character has IC'ly only killed 'Circuit', and the bystanders who were killed are now counted as full witness to the situation.

• nebulous x 15
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Zing x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice